« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Buffalo Bills Star

Dear North Korea ...

NUKE the Patriots!!!

4/4/2013 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0404_stevie_johnson_01

Buffalo Bills star Stevie Johnson hates his rival New England Patriots so much … he’s now asking North Korea to hit 'em with a nuke strike.

Johnson – a Pro Bowl wide receiver – just made the plea on Twitter … writing, “War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea........but if y'all do bomb 1st... Bomb Foxboro, Mass.”

Stevie was immediately RIPPED by basically everyone on the Internet … and soon tweeted a quasi-apology -- “PatsFans i lo...like yall also. ask any1 in my fam. ive said TheBoro is my fav place to play-bkuz you Pats fans are Live! BUT not for long.”

So … is that a threat?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Spanky

What an idiot!

mrdobach

And another idiot opens his mouth

RobN

A lot of people who couldn't even find N. Korea on a map getting pretty upset over nothing.

Lisa

A lot of American athletes are just plain dumb - despite having a university degree.

ni2013

Did anyone tell athletes that they get paid to play a sport not really talk... Lmao its not a good look

bernergirl

It's just trash talk, get a grip! I doubt he meant it, just like when there is a huge accident in Seattle, I say hopefully my ex is in it.... just blows off steam from people who are a*sholes. Not saying that Patriots or their fans are, but to this guy he is their biggest pain in his a$$.

chris mclaughlin

Oh come on folks, lighten up! It’s a joke, and a clever one when you think about it. I’m a Pats fan and when I read it I smiled. I said to myself, this Stevie Johnson guy is funny. We need to sign him up because he’s smart. He is paying New England a very nice compliment in an oblique creative way. But even more he is reducing the significance and importance of that little toadstool in Pyongyang. He’s saying in essence that the midget is impotent to take out anything vital in America but that he could still be of some minor use if he could at least remove one of our tougher competitors before next season.

Megan

What a classless person.

Liz

I am no fan of the Patriots, but this is just stupid to joke about. You'd think someone close to Stevie Johnson would have enough sense to close his Twitter account after his first few stupid tweets.

KJ

Ahahahah!! I agree with the rational people on here-this is funny!!! Its called a joke people!!!! WTH??? Bills/ Pats is one of the most heated rivalries in the NFL-I know the Pats and their fans have said FAR worse about the Bills!! Get a life people!!!!

Anonymous

Everybody hates the Patriots. And everybody hates Patriot fans. Worst fans in NFL history.

Jennifer

As sisters born and raised in Foxboro, MA, we have both served for 13 years, which has nothing to do with our love for the New England Patriots, but to protect and provide freedom for our loved ones in Foxboro. Oh and to provide the same for overpaid ignorant NFL players like Stevie Johnson. . .Enjoy your freedom of speech provided by yours truly and all the other underpaid service men and women!!!

cincy_reds19

We live in a society of sensitive pansies! Grow some balls and take a joke!!

egrizzy

It made me chuckle..because it was a J-O-K-E...its hard to explain things to patriot fans..there a lil slow..lol..that's also a joke..so gets over it patties!

smurfya

Hopefully the first one to rip him was an old English teacher.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments