Lindsay Lohan

Hotel Owner BFF Arrested

Coke, Pot, Heroin, Pills

4/4/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403-VIKRAM-CHATWAL-mugshot
Multi-millionaire hotel owner Vikram Chatwal -- who's been close with Lindsay Lohan since 2011 -- has been arrested in Florida ... TMZ has learned ... after cops say he tried to get on a plane with cocaine, weed, heroin and various prescription pills.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 41-year-old Chatwal was busted on April 2 at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport when the TSA discovered an arsenal of drugs hidden on his person, in his crotch and in his bag.

Chatwal was booked on one count of trafficking (6 grams of heroin) and seven counts of possession ... including cocaine, buprenorphine (an opioid), clonazepam (a sedative), alprazolam (Xanax) and lorazepam (muscle relaxants), ketamine (a horse tranquilizer) and weed.

According to the police report, Chatwal admitted to cops that he illegally purchased and possessed the drugs.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC ... one of Lindsay Lohan's favorite spots. You'll recall, Lindsay was arrested following an alleged hit-and-run outside the hotel last year. Prosecutors subsequently dropped the charges due to lack of evidence.

Lindsay and Chatwal were romantically linked the year before when pics surfaced of them kissing inside Chatwal's apartment.

We reached out to Chatwal's people -- so far, no word back.

0403_lindsay_lohan_vikram_chatwal_splash-2012

Aaron Saltzer

Figures. I can't think of one good who is, or who has been, in Lindsay's life, accept for Shawn Chapman Holley, and occasionally her mother.

janet

@Regina...who is what is squirter?

pattin

so hes her drug mule. i still think shes a drug mule herself tho cuz those boobs of hers are too lumpy looking to not be filled with baggies of cocaine.

pattin

crackies of a feather, hit the crack pipe together. Vik & Lindsay BFF's Forever, as long as he has drugs and money anyway.

janet

@Regina...is Dirt the same as Moto? Moto is back. Guess we're all still hitting a nerve.

janet

No surprise Lohan has been very quiet.

LK

WELL THIS PLACE IS BORING ! NEXT !!

cobrazombie

Rich but stupid.

Reg

Sputnik 1 Requesting orders , Over?

Reg

LK, does your cat like tuna?
Just get Blo to walk by your house and I am sure it will come down out of the tree. Although like everyone else,I am sure your cat will reject it as well.

Mimi

I smell a set-up...LiLo Police informant. Seriously, is THAT how she's staying out of jail? Ask her "friends" for a drug drop and then they gets busted. How many of her associates have been busted, gang?

LK

K REG I HAD 2 GO BACK 2 CAPS . IT WAS ALL A BLUR . I GONNA PASS OUT . SUPPOSE 2 GET MY EYEBROWS WAXED & VISIT A FRIEND IN AFTERNOON , SO HAVE G'NITE & WILL PROB TTYS

Reg

A very good morning to you Fly, What a lovely mum you are, XOXO.

Firefly

We are heading down to our ranch this weekend and I am going to confront whatever is living or hanging around our big barn. Everyone that visits the property gets the creeps when they go by the barn. Something let itself be known the last time I was there so It will be interesting what I pick up on my recorder. I'll let you know if I get anything.

Reg

Ok, Who is awake and ready to Rumble?