Lindsay Lohan

Hotel Owner BFF Arrested

Coke, Pot, Heroin, Pills

4/4/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403-VIKRAM-CHATWAL-mugshot
Multi-millionaire hotel owner Vikram Chatwal -- who's been close with Lindsay Lohan since 2011 -- has been arrested in Florida ... TMZ has learned ... after cops say he tried to get on a plane with cocaine, weed, heroin and various prescription pills.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 41-year-old Chatwal was busted on April 2 at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport when the TSA discovered an arsenal of drugs hidden on his person, in his crotch and in his bag.

Chatwal was booked on one count of trafficking (6 grams of heroin) and seven counts of possession ... including cocaine, buprenorphine (an opioid), clonazepam (a sedative), alprazolam (Xanax) and lorazepam (muscle relaxants), ketamine (a horse tranquilizer) and weed.

According to the police report, Chatwal admitted to cops that he illegally purchased and possessed the drugs.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC ... one of Lindsay Lohan's favorite spots. You'll recall, Lindsay was arrested following an alleged hit-and-run outside the hotel last year. Prosecutors subsequently dropped the charges due to lack of evidence.

Lindsay and Chatwal were romantically linked the year before when pics surfaced of them kissing inside Chatwal's apartment.

We reached out to Chatwal's people -- so far, no word back.

0403_lindsay_lohan_vikram_chatwal_splash-2012

Firefly

I was just called yesterday to see if I was interested in doing a tv show about the paranormal. I'm not sure what I want to do. Be tied down to a show and be away from my husband or make lots of money.........Wouldn't Lindsay love to have this problem. lol

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

HILARIOUS picture of Greasy Vik before he fatted up:

LLsez

Looks like Blo was clubbing @Southside last night...trying to forget her losses of Gucci & Vik?

Karina ‏@kapinstr
Just saw Lindsay Lohan crying in the corner of this club😂 #whitegirlwasted
Jacqueline S ‏@Jacquelinevs19
@lindsaylohan saw you at southside last night hope you're not getting in trouble

Firefly

What would you guys do. For the pass five days there has been a cow laying down in the field on a prison farm near our house. This cow is alive and was surrounded by buzzards. They were jumping on it's back and it was trying to fight them off. It was swishing it's tail and turning it's head but they would not leave it alone. I went to prison and told the guard at the guardshack to do something. At least put it out of it's misery instead of being eaten alive. They said they were going to do something but nothing is being done. The cow is still there and is still alive. I am soooooooooooo upset about this.

LLsez

FFS!! VIK! Blo's dashing Sugar Daddy…..

…a druggie?!!?? Say it isn't so!!

Good riddance!

Just checking in. Awesome how her pimp/dealer gets nailed and every story is about how Crackie is tied in deep with him in all the nastiest ways. People are done with glossing over the truth about this slag, as there's no doubt whatsoever why she was with him.

Reg

Good Morning Patty , I love nothing more than waking up with the birds, it is beautiful.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Last year before the poop shute entrance pics of viki running up in lindsay...nicole, smitty and a few others said that her and viki were great friends and he is making films to put her in..they also said he had major connections with film producers that would get her roles for sure..pretty said with a power house like viki knocking on your back door and she still couldnt get a job

Reg

OT , Now peeps , What are we to do about this North Korean wannabe Despot? Shall we send Linds and Dulna over there to negotiate a peace deal? Seems like Dennis Rodman has set the ball rolling.

Wendy Ashcraft

Just to correct a minor mistake in the report, "clonazepam (a sedative), alprazolam (Xanax) and lorazepam (muscle relaxants)" yest they are sedatives, but they are in the group of bensodiazipines [sic] Clonazepam is generic for Klonapin, and Lorazepam is generic for Ativan. But it shouldn't it matter, with that ****tail of drugs he would have been dead soon enough

seamus

Good morning all. In regards to Squeaky being an informant-I don't know -that sounds to much like work. Also Squeaky would not be able to wear a wire-where would she put it-when she is around her drug buddies you know she is naked-unless the wire is hidden in the horses tail she wears. Many points to ponder. I will get back to you with my conclusions but since I have ADD I will need some Adderall to think this through. I guess I will have to make a drug run to Merrick.

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Morning all, Its my Nanas birthday today so I am sending her this message.

Happy Birthday in heaven Nana
I wish you were here today
even for just a little while
so I could say Happy Birthday "Nana"
and see your beautiful smile.

The only gifts today will be
the gifts you left behind;
The laughter, joy and happiness...
precious memories...the best kind.

Today I'll do my very best
to try and find a happy place...
struggling to hide my heavy heart
and the tears on my face.

I'll sit quietly and look at your picture
thinking of you with love;
hoping you're doing ok
in Heaven up above.

May the angels hold you close and
sing you a happy song...
and I'll be sending wishes to you
today and all year long.

We love you and miss you so much Nana ♥ Our lives are not the same without you.

Its Nikki Bitches

Morning Sez. Lying Lindsay was crying last night cause her Pimp daddy cant deliever the drugs

Bwahahaahahahahaha! To her and Dina.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Aint it great she is always in the news for something positive? Remember 6 years ago when she said she just wants to get on with her life, and no more people that distracted her? Damn she has come along ways..