Lindsay Lohan

Hotel Owner BFF Arrested

Coke, Pot, Heroin, Pills

4/4/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403-VIKRAM-CHATWAL-mugshot
Multi-millionaire hotel owner Vikram Chatwal -- who's been close with Lindsay Lohan since 2011 -- has been arrested in Florida ... TMZ has learned ... after cops say he tried to get on a plane with cocaine, weed, heroin and various prescription pills.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 41-year-old Chatwal was busted on April 2 at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport when the TSA discovered an arsenal of drugs hidden on his person, in his crotch and in his bag.

Chatwal was booked on one count of trafficking (6 grams of heroin) and seven counts of possession ... including cocaine, buprenorphine (an opioid), clonazepam (a sedative), alprazolam (Xanax) and lorazepam (muscle relaxants), ketamine (a horse tranquilizer) and weed.

According to the police report, Chatwal admitted to cops that he illegally purchased and possessed the drugs.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC ... one of Lindsay Lohan's favorite spots. You'll recall, Lindsay was arrested following an alleged hit-and-run outside the hotel last year. Prosecutors subsequently dropped the charges due to lack of evidence.

Lindsay and Chatwal were romantically linked the year before when pics surfaced of them kissing inside Chatwal's apartment.

We reached out to Chatwal's people -- so far, no word back.

0403_lindsay_lohan_vikram_chatwal_splash-2012

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Later everyone!

Reg

NIKKI, I have just shed a few tears,
I hope you get all the love and respect you deserve in life. Love from a NANA.xoxoxo.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I think like the dream his cell mate will make it clothing optional.. He bettet buy a cork from comissary

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Going to take chloe to the vet today for her shots and tags..unlike the lohans dog gucci who died of natural causes at 2 years old.. I dont plan to snort her dewormer, and steal her rabbi shots

Reg

Well it is 11:30 pm here h8turds , so I guess that means A very good Morning to you all, well I am going to have a drink , while you have your coffee.

janet

Good morning guys.

Lohan still not saying a word. No surprise. Guess she's looking for a new sweet deal. Good luck with that.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dina please include viki in your tell all book..love to hear the real details and not a dr. Zuess one

Its Nikki Bitches

Poor Lying Lindsay she has two Sugar Daddys down.

One went down the tubes for Bankruptcy and the other for drugs

Yup her future looks brighter and brighter each day

Reg

FFS, Now that Idiot in N Korea has just told Russia to basically Fvck off. No jokes aside people, this Wanker could potentially go through with his (EVIL) Plan.

Matt

there goes her supply... lol

Reg

I sort of feel like it is back to the 40/50s here , with the build up of American forces here and the surrounding islands. BTW I was not alive in those times. Who knows I may snaggle myself a handsome GI.????

Reg

Pardon Me Boys, Is that The Chattanooga Choo Choo?

janet

Michael Lohan isn't even mouthing off beyond his usual crap.

Reg

Awards, Love your posts, yes I totally agree, Re: war and boosting an economy. If North korea would just send some of their Economists over here and learn how the Australian economy works, (which by the way is the best in the world) they might think twice. but that country is so retarded it is a joke. Those people seriously need to assimilate with the 21st centuary.

seamus

I don’t have an issue with this guy-he obviously has an addiction problem. Michael coming out about this guy being in Squeaky’s life is way off base. Vikram does not need Squeaky in his life. Addiction will have people associating with people they would normally avoid or never come across in normal cir***stances. While it is fun to take shots at this guy-I hope this arrest is a wakeup call for him to get his life back on track. Squeaky has proven her narcissistic bitchiness over and over. Squeaky I have no sympathy for- best thing for Vikram is to get help and get away from Squeaky-funny how this guy is vilified as being the bad influence-I bet anything Squeaky saw a weakness in this man and exploited that weakness to her advantage. Lindsay is the bad influence and will always be the one people should stay away from.