Lindsay Lohan

Hotel Owner BFF Arrested

Coke, Pot, Heroin, Pills

4/4/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403-VIKRAM-CHATWAL-mugshot
Multi-millionaire hotel owner Vikram Chatwal -- who's been close with Lindsay Lohan since 2011 -- has been arrested in Florida ... TMZ has learned ... after cops say he tried to get on a plane with cocaine, weed, heroin and various prescription pills.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 41-year-old Chatwal was busted on April 2 at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport when the TSA discovered an arsenal of drugs hidden on his person, in his crotch and in his bag.

Chatwal was booked on one count of trafficking (6 grams of heroin) and seven counts of possession ... including cocaine, buprenorphine (an opioid), clonazepam (a sedative), alprazolam (Xanax) and lorazepam (muscle relaxants), ketamine (a horse tranquilizer) and weed.

According to the police report, Chatwal admitted to cops that he illegally purchased and possessed the drugs.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC ... one of Lindsay Lohan's favorite spots. You'll recall, Lindsay was arrested following an alleged hit-and-run outside the hotel last year. Prosecutors subsequently dropped the charges due to lack of evidence.

Lindsay and Chatwal were romantically linked the year before when pics surfaced of them kissing inside Chatwal's apartment.

We reached out to Chatwal's people -- so far, no word back.

0403_lindsay_lohan_vikram_chatwal_splash-2012

JoJo

Question for Sam? I just went back a few pages to catch up from last night and I'm just curious is this meant to be me or am I just being paranoid?

Sam

0 Clear Vote .
Moto JJ got the axe, but it morphed into Moto JOJO
10 hours ago

Reg

Should the worst happen, RE: North Korea, who should we save first? Lindsay, Dina, or Vikki?

StarryStarryNight

one question...what on earth did viki see in HOhan???

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

He should do time. It's shocking to have that amount of drugs.

Reg

Alicia I don't know if this was posted before, but I love your Avi.

Reg

Good fvcking Christ, Nicole has just spat out that Viki should go to jail, because of the amount of drugs. LOLS and I am an atheist!!!

ketjo

Sweetie
If you don't think they are more eyes , radio and satellites watching every move they make you better think again..by both the USA and Russia...He so much as farts in the wrong direction or pushes one button South Korea will be the Newest Island Nation in the Pacific Rim.....and any missile that goes up will be shot down before it even reaches the ionosphere ... He's like a bug sitting under a really big boot....one step is all it will take.....!!!

ketjo

Oh YES ! I got a HATER check for that comment....!!!!! What idiots ....I could write the sky is blue ....and get a hate check......LOL......Go ahead sweetie if it make your little mind feel better.....It's so sad really that a person can be so empty inside they the only way they get any feeling at all is to pock and pick at others........

StarryStarryNight

i couldn't sleep last night so i got up and did all my cleaning and bill paying.

a whole day to just play away. but i have to ask...are these judge mathis and hoarding buried alive shows really for real?? LOL!!!

Reg

So If north Korea goes through with this bullshyte,
and there is going to be a re make of MASH, will Linds reprise the role of Hot Lips Houlihan?

ketjo

A
Now you can come to my house I got some cleaning to do .....LOL
that hoarding show is so staged on some of them .....the biggest give away is the walls....of some of the houses a true hoarders house the walls are bad , marked smeared . and the mess is not so random thrown around..even hoarders have some sense of clearing a path...and the boxes are aways new or in good shape which is remarkable ...if they are supposedly 15 yrs old...things like that ...and that God awful crisis point in each show.....so stupid......

Ellie G

Good morning world!!

I have the day off so I am going Koi shopping. Life is good!

Regina, I didnt want you to drink alone so I added just a touch of Rumchata (nasty stuff in anything but coffee) to my coffee.

Have a great day ALL.

Reg

Ok bitches, lets get these War Tunes happening,
There'll Be Blue Birds Over ,
The white Cliffs Of Dover!!!

Reg

Alicia, I love you and I love your Avi,but FFS I feel like I am having a flash back every time I look at it . LMFAOOO.

Vorlon

And you think you hero hasn't done all of these? You cheer and applaud because she gets away with it but you want this goon to do time for the exact same thing.
You are a hypocritical dimwit.
And I'll ask again- WHAT are you going to say when she finally ODs????
LINDSAY LOHAN FAN FOREVER
He should do time. It's shocking to have that amount of drug

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments