Brandi Glanville

Spread Eagle

in a Public Park!

4/5/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0405-GLANVILLE-Brandi-coleman-rayner"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" babe Brandi Glanville's latest gig is a real stretch.

The limber 40-year-old mother of two showed off her toned body and ridiculously long legs during a photo op workout session with a personal trainer at a park in L.A. on Friday.

She can definitely stomach all of her 'Housewives' castmates.

static

I'd still rather do LeAnn Rimes.

RealAsTheyCome!

Excuse me..... Um i think your a$$ cheek is falling out!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Fame whore. Nothing more, nothing less.

Supr Dav

Pathetic.

Fred Farkel

who??

Trish

I think she id beautiful and smart as hell to profit off thr crap they did to her. If I were famous and got screwed by my ex I would have done it too. We can all see the future here he will screw around again his current wife will leave him but she will be very embarased and prob out a ton of money. Then what will he do its not like he is making a killing. So he will be half ass broke and both of his ex's will be still rolling in the dough. It is called karma people and it is true. To bad the kids had to go thru this so publicly but momma did what she had to do to survive and take care of them while like most men daddy didn't feel like being a dad right now.

Lisa

Great body, ugly, ugly, ugly personality. I feel soooo bad for her kids. She needs help!

It me.....from Vegas

Her attitude and jealousy make her ugly....

Palm Beach, FL

That's a good place for a stick-up!

Me Too

Leann and Brandi have a couple of things in common. First, we all know that both Leann and Brandi are very thin women, yet, we're tortured with constant scantily clad reminders, which are really only geared towards one another. Second thing- they both have horse faces.

maria

I dislike this woman so much,she is a back stabber,nasty mouth,not class at all cheap wannabe, ,I will not give it to her my fieindship even if I am in a isle with her she is dangerous really besides, that she is UGLY! wha the others housewives seeing on her she is danger with a danger mouth!

Bruno

OMG. The stench in the vicinity must have been horrific.

Tom Liebengood

poor girl--desperate to show her *****, but can't quite get up the courage.

Blondie

Anyone who can make horse face Rhimes continually wig out on twitter is cool by me.

jk

wow, her nasty burn healed fast...unless of course it was a fake excuse for her horrible outfit! oh, and doesn't she have herpes? she is GGGGRRRRROSS!!!!!! and clearly does NOT know the meaning of tmi

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments