Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson

REUNITED!!!

4/5/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0404-paris-jackson-debbie-rowe-getty
Paris Jackson has secretly reestablished ties with her birth mother, Debbie Rowe ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to both Debbie and Paris tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter spent a good part of her birthday Wednesday with Debbie, who was married to MJ and gave birth to Paris and Prince. We're told, "The two just hung out. They've gotten really tight."

As TMZ previously reported, Debbie signed her full parental rights away to Michael in 2001 ... when Paris was 3.

0404-jackson-debbie-rowe-prince-paris-splash
After Michael and Debbie divorced she had virtually no contact with Paris.

Our sources say ... Paris and Debbie have gotten together a number of times recently. They've really established a relationship.

And, we're told, Debbie has gone out of her way to keep the meetings on the down-low because she doesn't want to create an appearance that she's exploiting their relationship. One source says Debbie could have made a lot of money off the meetings, but wouldn't even consider it.

0405_mj_family_footer

SaraJane

I have called you out on this before 'Janet'.
Are you just plain ignorant of the facts??...

Or, as I believe, you are a plant, to post this bull sh** on behalf of whoever is paying you.
Seriously, nobody in all fairness could possibly be this thick.

cl

Good for her. I wish them well. I can see a little of her birth mother in Paris, though Paris is darker. What a beautiful girl Paris is. I pray that she can keep a good head on her shoulders and not get screwed up like the Jacksons.

DMR

Micheal Jackson converted to Catholic church not Jewish. His mother was Jehovah Witnesses. His mother when awarded custody decided to continue to raise them Catholic as Michael would have wanted it.

kim

Well I was waiting to see if TMZ corrected the parts of the story they got wrong but I guess we all know that will not happen. Anything for the $$$. ... I said this many, many months before that you would start on the kids because their father is no longer around. Still riding the MJ money train. Just sad that you have to stoop to a new low level and keep stalking 3 kids.

Cookie382

I think it's none of TMZ'S business if Paris chooses to see her Mom. If they want it on the down low then LEAVE THEM ALONE. don't start with a bunch of lies like what happened to Michael. The Media made a beautiful man & person's life a nightmare. Leave them alone.

What I Think

Good idea sucking up to Debbie, Paris. The incubator might slip up and help you learn the identity of your real mother.

What I Think

And so I see the photo again of Prince topless at the birthday party. I wonder who had the idea for him to attend it that way. Wink...Wink...Wink

What I Think

Notice in the picture of MJ, Debbie and "family" how wacko jacko has his arm behind Debbie but his hand is not touching her in a normal embrace. What a homosexual pedophile he was.

Peter Gozinya

Oh look, another one of those "who gives a damn" articles.

NoBozo

So, is Debbie Rowe being paid to re-unite with her biological daughter or is this a freebie?

Shag

Glad to hear this. She needs someone sane in her life, away from those Jacksons. That is one crazy brood. They're now suing AEG, when the doctor was Michael's choice, and Michael had been dealing with the doctor while he was living in Vegas.

david miller

She visited with her mom...wow...how unusual

hilari

The paparazzis dont follow Paris Jackson anymore ?

She reunited with her mother and no one know it .There is no picture

If Debbie didn't post these picture of paris on her twitter , we would never know that they spent a day together .

She was going out with her mother and no paparazzi can take a picture of them.

The paparazzis seem to ignore paris recently ,right ?

What I Think

Happy birthday, Paris. Only three years to go. Playboy is calling you.

ashydog

michael jackson is probably turning in his grave, she (the mom) should respect their agreement