Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson

REUNITED!!!

4/5/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0404-paris-jackson-debbie-rowe-getty
Paris Jackson has secretly reestablished ties with her birth mother, Debbie Rowe ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to both Debbie and Paris tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter spent a good part of her birthday Wednesday with Debbie, who was married to MJ and gave birth to Paris and Prince. We're told, "The two just hung out. They've gotten really tight."

As TMZ previously reported, Debbie signed her full parental rights away to Michael in 2001 ... when Paris was 3.

0404-jackson-debbie-rowe-prince-paris-splash
After Michael and Debbie divorced she had virtually no contact with Paris.

Our sources say ... Paris and Debbie have gotten together a number of times recently. They've really established a relationship.

And, we're told, Debbie has gone out of her way to keep the meetings on the down-low because she doesn't want to create an appearance that she's exploiting their relationship. One source says Debbie could have made a lot of money off the meetings, but wouldn't even consider it.

0405_mj_family_footer

Why

In 2003, Rowe said that following the birth of their second child, a daughter, Paris, now 11, Jackson took the children and sent Rowe to live in a Beverly Hills mansion.
"You know what Michael did? He got me the most fabulous place to live. If you read the tabloids, it's the enclave of the enclave, Beverly Hills, which I have no idea what an enclave is, if it's chic-chic it's cool. I don't know. It's wonderful, beautiful yard, A PLACE FOR MY DOGS TO RUN AND SAFE And I went home. I recovered in my new home," Rowe said.
In the 2000 divorce, Rowe relinquished custody.

In another hearing in 2001, she relinquished parental rights. In testimony before the court, Rowe said she had little contact with the children and wanted to remain out of their lives.
"I did it for him to become a father, not for me to become a mother. YOU EARN THE TITLE PARENT. I HAVE DONE ABOLUTELY NOTHING TO EARN THAT TITLE," she told the court.
It now seems eerie, but when lawyers asked if she had "ever considered the possibility if Michael should die, what would happen to the children," Rowe said she trusted Jackson to pick an appropriate guardian.
"I'M SURE HE HAS A WONDERFUL PERSON IN MIND TO TAKE CARE OF THEM " she told the court.

Justice

STOP spreading **** comments here about Michael and his family !!! Go and sweep in front of your own doorstep !!!

God bless you Michael ♥♥♥ !!!

Justice

There's too much HATE here !!!!

God bless you Michael ♥♥♥ !!!

patricia

patricia

Whoever made that comment that MJ dyed Prince's hair is an idiot. Debbie Rowe's ass bleached Prince hair, not MJ *******. Notice Prince's apple head was being bleached while MJ and Debbie was together. There's even a picture where Debbie is touching his hair because she's the one who bleached it.MJ would never dye a one year old baby's hair. Debbie did it. She's a nurse, she knew what would and what wouldn't harm a baby's hair. MJ could care less what the color of the child's hair was. As long as the child was a child. MJ loved children because he didn't have a childhood, and children represented him as a child when he was still cute and happy. You see when it came down for MJ in choosing a child of his own, he chose a child with black hair and black eyes, Blanket. MJ chose Blanket. Prince and Paris were given and forced upon MJ. Debbie the witch took advantage of MJ wanting children. So shut the **** up, you tabloid idiotic fool.

__________

patricia

In that first picture, MJ looks so unhappy and scared. Debbie looks happier than him because she had something up her witchy sleeve for years. She always wanted to give MJ children since 1991. She had a crush on MJ, and had a shrine of him all over her walls. She thought it special and honorable that MJ would be raising her kids. I hate Debbie the decieving witch, who took advantage of MJ wanting children. Sort of reminds me of Esau selling his birthright to Jacob when he was hungry. I know he wish he never had these kids. No wonder he chose Blanket. And there's more to where he got that name, lol. Blanket means Love and Blessing, maybe in MJ's opinion, protection, lol. I believe MJ could identify with some who resembled him more, Blanket.

MiMi

Ah look.

UnWell Googles 'Michael Jackson' for the latest news.

ROFL......

intrigued

Good for her! That's healthy! She's such a smart girl.

What I Think

Under MJ family photos, take a look at photo #13. The one with three boys. I bet Wacko Jacko really wanked himself off over that one.

Joanna Hoftijzer-Ross

Please stop with unkind words about Paris. She had me at her tears over her father, I lost my dad who was the center of my world at a young age and my heart is still broken 50 yeara later. Paris is nobody's fool nor is Prince. Their father raised them to be amazingly mature kids for their age just as my father did for me and my siblings. They will be fine. They will never be tools of the Jackson Family.

And if the kids don't like their birth mother, they can walk away. I got stook with mine forever because of all that family obligation ****.

What I Think

Sara Jane,

I could be misreading your signals but I am beginning to think that I am not one of your most favorite people. Is it something I've said?

Katy

If my mother sold me for money, I honestly wouldn't want anything to do with her. I feel sorry for those kids.

Daybreaker

Every time I look down on, this timeless chic
Whether blue or gray be her eyes
Whether loud be her cheers or whether soft be her tears
More and more do I realize that

I love Paris in the spring time
I love Paris in the fall
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles

I love Paris every moment
Every moment of the year
I love Paris
Why, oh, why do I love Paris?
Because my love is fake