Kim Kardashian

I CAN'T STOP EATING ...

CHALUPAS

4/5/2013 7:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

040513_kim_kardashian_inf

Kim Kardashian was faced with a choice the likes of which haven't been faced since Sophie -- papas or paparazzi.

Kim joined her sisters for what was supposed to be a delicious lunch at Casa Vega in the Valley Thursday ... but the pesky pappers were blocking her entrance and wouldn't follow instructions to "MAKE A HOLE!"

As the smells of the fried burritos and chimichangas wafted to her waiting SUV, Kim made the hardest decision since agreeing to let Ray J really have his way ... She left.

But nacho fast. Kim drove around the block and returned for the family fiesta.

NunYaBizNezz

I think she's gaining tooo much on purpose ....she wants a weight loss deal with Jenny Craig or Weight loss...those 2 companies would be Smart to ignore her entirely.

Johnny

Just wait that fat a s s is gonna get bigger and wider, She is already ugly but just wait till she spits out that half breed she is going to be a whole lot bigger, So big she is going to need a sign saying " WIDE LOAD".

Marilyn

Kim is Kanye's beard & she has her own beard!

JennaKennedy

Gross. She is a whale and I'm sure that when she gets her weight watchers deal they won't show the stretch marks and saggy nasty body to the "fullest".

NobodySpecial

How did they know she was going to that restaurant ? BECAUSE THEY CALL THE PAPS AND TELL THEM. I fvking hate this family. Everything in their life is fake drama.

drake

TMZ, that is a really tacky and offensive reference to Sophie's Choice. Other than that, Ktrash is still a repulsive and worthless scab on society.

JennaKennedy

Am I the only one who groans when they show pictures of this tramp? ugh

JuanRambo

I love Kim Kardashian in 'Free Willy'... I like when she jumps over the kid... Lol

amanda

casa vega!!!!! the best margaritas and bartenders

Inconceivable!

C'mon TMZ - you love Kimmy. Don't you mean she was out for her fresh fruit and salad run before a pregnancy yoga class? She would not dare eat all that fattening food at Casa Vega!!

shabbs69

HAHAHAHA what a freakin ugly a$$ cow!!!!!!

JennaKennedy

I think that every designer this beast wears should sue her for bad publicity and loss of business. Would anyone in their right mind want to wear the styles she has crammed her fat disgusting A$$ into?

August

Kim "It's so hard to decide....I'll have one of everything on the menu....OH WAIT...I'm eating for two...make that 2 of everything on the menu"

LA me

Casa Vega is not a papp hang out. Kimode & Family must have called them ahead of arrival. And how can you make a "HO" for Kimode......she is already a "HO".

JrzGrl

So what? She's pregnant. Pregnant women eat more. Can we get over this already?