« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson's Wife

Files Lawsuit Over

Threatening Emails

4/5/2013 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-mike-tyson-lakiha-getty
Mike Tyson's wife is suing someone, or someones, she blames for continually harassing her and threatening her safety over the Internet ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a copy of the docs filed today in L.A. County ... in which Lakiha Spicer states she's been receiving emails threatening her life and her family's life.

According to the suit, the defendant -- who is only identified by an IP address -- is also "extorting" and "making false allegations and accusations" against Lakiha.

The docs do not list any specific threats, but Lakiha says the repeated contact is causing her emotional distress.

Lakiha's retained famed attorney Mark Geragos to handle the case.

Oh, and her husband is freakin' MIKE TYSON!!

These are not smart criminals.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

IwuvTMZ

Emails going to scare this guy?

Wow ...

Oopsie left a fingerprint - IP address. And yeah, Mike Tyson the man who KO'd pro's with one hit? Good luck with that...

loveyou15

WHY IS THIS NEWS

Most H8d

Get Tyson to knock whoever it is out

Gloryg7

Watch out if Mikey get em.... cuz they are gomna find out why he was a boxing champion for so many years

Ozzie X

Bipolar. Who gets a face tattoo this day and age?

Lee

MY god...there's something to be proud of....being Mike Tyson's wife...
"I'm like Mike Tyson's wife...give me free movie tickets...free peaches at the farmer's market...free hearing aids...hey, my husband can beat up your husband and bite his ear off.." Look at me...I'm Mike Tyson's wife...he can beat up anyone including me...if I don't lick his face tattoo twice a day.."

Throwback kid

Have the police contacted Evander Hollyfield yet? He is probably still steamed about her husband biting his ear off. You have heard of an eye for an eye? well this is an ear for an email

lee

Maybe its mike Tyson from cyber cafe.. lol

KCINDY

Who would waste their time even speaking to his wife....she is crazy too!

Truth

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT... IP'S ARE FAKED, SERVERS ARE FAKED, EMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE FAKED. THE GOOD HACKERS ALWAYS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT'S SOME TINY VILLAGE OFF THE COAST OF MADAGASCAR OR SOME SH*T. NEXT... #TRUTH!!

latestdiets.net

its just one of the guys from the Hangover movie playing.

lrb5

Something tells me that Mrs. Tyson has decided it's payday! I wish that Tyson had learned early on who is on his side and who is Robin Givens! I fear that Tyson's life will end badly! PS Who hasnt sent angry emails to an ex! I have, regret it. . .But felt good! Lol

mrharrybawls2012

Mike Tyson once said "My entire life has been a failure." That was the most intelligent thing he has ever said. Surprised someone hasn't put Mikey out of his misery by now. He makes Richard Speck look like a humanitarian.

David

Lakiha, I threaten to tell Mike Tyson that you married him for his money. And that you have a boy toy on the side unless you send me $25,000.00.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments