TMZ Live

Jay-Z & Beyonce

Ripped Over Cuba Trip

4/5/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

040513_tmzlive

Jay-Z and Beyonce's Cuba vacation has ticked off a lot of people -- and one of the guy who's the most upset off all ... D.C. director for the US-Cuba Democracy PAC, Mauricio Claver-Carone

Plus, we broke the story ... Halle Berry's got one in the oven! Will her pregnancy affect the 46-year-old star's efforts to move to France with Olivier Martinez?

And, Justin Bieber can learn a thing or two -- from Vanilla Ice?? Yeah, Ice has been through the whole teen star with tons of money thing ... so he joined us with some tips for JB.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Jay-Z and Beyonce took a trip down to Cuba -- and ticked a lot of people off ... and we talk to a guy who may be the most upset about it.
(5:00) Paris Jackson has reunited with the lady that gave birth to her -- Debbie Rowe.
(10:00) We broke the story -- Halle Berry is pregnant ... at 46!
(14:00) The Kardashians are suing their ex step mother over a juicy diary that was allegedly written by their father.
(18:00) Vanilla Ice joins us to give Justin Bieber a few pointers about growing up in the spotlight.
(23:00) Prince Jackson is dating a real-life princess!
(27:00) President Obama says Attorney General Kamala Harris is the "best looking" one around ... was he wrong to say it?
(31:00) Rihanna is the latest celeb to be swatted -- now we have more details about why it keep happening ... and who's really up to it.
(33:00) Joan Rivers rips Jay Leno ... you gotta her this.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Debbie Gibson's ripped stomach -- awesome ... or not?

Ann

Justin Bieber is bigger than Vanilla Ice ever was.

LISA

I have some Kartrashian news (sorry WOW, lol):

I saw a commercial on TV yesterday. The Kardashians are taking over the Chelsea Lately show on E channel this Monday (11pm EST?) Kim, Khloe and Kourtney are going to be hosting, and pimp-mamma Kris will be on the round table. Chelsea HATES them, so I find this bizarre.

Majestik

I love it when it rains. I have a tree out back that has close to 50 chickadees just chirping their little hearts out. You can't get a more calming experience than that.

Majestik

What's worse, bringing up Obama or trying to talk about Joan Rivers?

LISA

I had a phone call - did I miss anything important? I see Vanilla Ice is still yapping.

Majestik

#1 rated on the network? That's funny, I didn't even know the show was still going. I guess it must be a pretty small t.v. station, huh?

chunkydough

Just have to get this off my chest fellow posters. If you forget to buy you love one a gift get a fifty dollar bill not a crappy gift card. I had this visa gift card and went to get gas and paid at pump. It had fifty dollars and the gas pump rejected card. I went inside and they said it has no money. I called the visa place and fifty dollars was taken out of the card for the gas station even though I didn't pay for any. They told me that the card will return the money in 3 to 10 day of course it is day 8. Annoyed as hell.

Majestik

Harvey, for cripe sakes. Will you do some back checking. You keep saying MJ's kids never had a normal upbringing. They did, go look at the home movies that MJ had, you'll see he had HUGE birthday parties for those kids, he had play dates set up with other children so they would have company. Because he kept them shrouded and out of the spotlight as much as possible that wasn't "NORMAL" to you? GTFO

Majestik

Get rid of that monstrosity around your neck.

Ali

Who was it in your newsroom who said that Laura Wasser is the sexiest attorney there is? Sexist?

LISA

Oh please! At least he's not getting BJ's from interns in the oval office!

chunkydough

The Michelle Obama flubs was funnier TMZ.

Majestik

ROFLMAO, objectification of women? This coming from a site that makes fun of women's weight and posts as many pictures of female celebs as possible wearing bikinis, look cut dresses and making crude remarks about them. Ya, here we come, the Hypocrites again.

sidebar

Harvey's got a woody talking about Oblama again.

Wow ...

Hey isn't Chris B in court today? Are we getting that live TMZ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments