Halle Berry

Introducing Her Baby Bump

4/6/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406-halle-berry-spl521628_001Halle Berry took a stroll around New York City yesterday, flashing the early signs of a baby bump.

As TMZ first reported, Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez are expecting their first child together. We're told Halle is three months pregnant and has already learned she's having a boy.

Halle, 47, has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, from her previous relationship with model Gabriel Aubry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TJ

Who released this information ,and why does this have to be public information? Can't these people do anything in private? Millions of women get pregnant every day. Who cares?

DeAnna

Only a matter of time before she goes to court again to move out of the country - she can say her children shouldn't be separated so...........

PureRadiance

Now instead if strutting her stuff around should she not be sitting/resting. She is 46 & PG. yep she should be in her rocking chair sitting & resting grandmahood opps I mean motherhood will be here soon Halle. Now go rest up!!

Majestik

Hey, TMZ, where's YOUR usual headline, you know....
Halle Berry taking her FETUS for a stroll around New York.
I love how your favorites are showing baby bumps, the ones that won't give you the time of day are "FETUS".
Anybody notice, the baby bump looks pretty close to the size of Kimmykakes instagram photo below this post. HA!!!

jm

She's too old to be having a baby. Old bitch!

PhilipMarkum

She sure puts Kim Kartrashian to shame in the pregnancy department, eh? Good luck, Halle!

Just_Me

She's sure going to milk the hell out of this. I'm already sick of looking at her.

Kelly

Poor baby! Halle will be the mom from hell once more.

Gretel

Hopefully this child won't be a pawn when her relationship with this violent man goes south ... if he lets her live that long.

dummy

Hopefully her loser bf won't beat the crap out of him...

kisstheringfool

I hate your mobile site tmz

PureRadiance

Nikole1969- has nothing to do with hate honey! Just stating facts! She's too old to be having children. It's her age. Not how she looks. No matter how good she looks she's 46 on the inside. And she's too old to bear kids. She's not doing herself or her baby any good being this old having children. After 35 it's not a good thing. Read up on it before you GO throwing around hateful words about people you don't know . I am not so carting if I look as good as her at her age I just care if my insides my heart, my liver, my lungs and all in the inside are healthy. She may look good but who knows what's going in with her insides .

Supr Dav

She looks OLD and FAT!

Elias J.

Yesterday she was 46....

amazinglybored

Announce pregnancy, pimp pregnancy. All for attention.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments