Kim Kardashian

Looking Belly, Belly Good

4/6/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_kim_k_instagramPerhaps as a proverbial, pudgy middle finger to the tabloids who have mocked her pregnancy weight gain, Kim Kardashian put her baby bump on full display on Instagram today.

Take it all in.

tamara

I am sick and tired of the Kardashians being in the news. They are not interesting or important people. If it wasn't for TMZ pushing them on the public, they would disappear from the news. Hey, TMZ, the majority of the public is simply not interested in this family.

tamara

Menace to society

Baby King Kong

Blondie

Can't wait to feastt my eyes on that lil nugget.

Don

How do you spell narcissist? Sing along with me to the Disney tune!
K I M
K A R
D A S H I A M
duh duh duh,
duh duh duh
duh duh duh duh duh... duuuuuuuh

Cat

I just threw up in my mouth a little!!!

Phoenicks

Fame whore with body issues.
At least if she was only doing this to show off her pregnancy belly, she'd do so without posing with one leg up and her arm on her hip like it's a red carpet/slim down your stomach photo.

HoTMZ

I love the Kardashians! Their shows are my fav. Kim's my favorite, them Khloe then kourtney :) I think Kim looks beautiful pregnant, there are too many haters who need a life other than aching on a pregnant woman. That is a REAL bump people. If you can't ave a I'd or looked ugly in your pregnancy, don't get mad at her. She goes to the gym every day so yea she's going to look good.

tamara

Houdinis Scrotum

There's more cheese curds in that azz and thighs than at any cheese shop in Wisconsin. That woman is gross.

Helen Bedd

So she takes one picture with her shirt down, then raises the shirt and gets it situated and takes another picture while the whole time the person in the background was in the same position squatting. Seems a bit far fetched.

stf24

This picture was not taken recently. No way. Her arms, neck, well everything look bigger now...

Stop It

Just like the trick she is, she can't wait to sell those pics of that baby. Eat SH!T KK

palermo

I STILL think it's fake, one of those Hollywood prosthetics

Fearless21

I can;t stand this useless bitch...man this family is so fuken annoying...why do people look up to these piece of ****s.SMFH again