Kim Kardashian

Looking Belly, Belly Good

4/6/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_kim_k_instagramPerhaps as a proverbial, pudgy middle finger to the tabloids who have mocked her pregnancy weight gain, Kim Kardashian put her baby bump on full display on Instagram today.

Take it all in.

Free Speech

Kim looks fabulous. It is absolutely disgusting that IDIOTS are trashing a pregnant women weight. White men just cant except the fact that Kim does not prefer white men. Everyone has a preference if she was pregnant to a white guy like Brad Pitt or Troy Aikman she would be praised and celebrated. No one picked on Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey or Beyoncé when they were pregnant or made comments about there weight or the fact they wore high heels through out their whole pregnancy.

Sunshine702

Name the baby KLASS. You need.

sheesh

It's interesting that she looks a "normal" weight in a picture she puts out but in all the pictures the Pap's (TMZ) have been putting out she is HUGE. Why is that? ;)

M.W.electric

Bottem line is... Alot of people don't like her because she likes the homies. So just say that and move on. She never hurt anyone. But all press is good press I guess. I hope she has a healthy baby and a happy marriage. I do hope she has a girl. Men don't do so well in the K. clan!

wise1

Y don't 1 of u, I can't stand Kim Kardashian start a boycott. If u haven't notice, bitching on tmz, will not accomplish anything.

4nic8r

Congrats again to her. Don't be mad because she and the father of her child make mad money. Keep it moving. Clean up your own freaking life. Get off your high horses.

syl9009

I usually don't like Kim but this picture is so cute..idk my heart softens when I see a pregnant woman...but I must add either the clothes she usually wears are 10times too small making her extra fat or that's a fun size mirror playing tricks again.

obvious

Smoke and mirrors ...nice try Fat cow.

notalawyer

Photoshop can alter ANY image...

sweetcakes

Kim can't take a day without having her photo plastered all over the news. She is old news. There are so many prettier young women who have the class to not film themselves having sex that I would rather see in the papers.

Grumpy

She sure showed us!!

Fatty

She looks great!

Grumpy

OMG she Photoshoped it! lol! Look at her right underarm. Missed that. What a cow...

all about the money

Why am I afraid that she has accepted that she is fat and is seeking acceptance of it so she isn't expected to thin back down?

EasilyHard