Kim Kardashian

Looking Belly, Belly Good

4/6/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_kim_k_instagramPerhaps as a proverbial, pudgy middle finger to the tabloids who have mocked her pregnancy weight gain, Kim Kardashian put her baby bump on full display on Instagram today.

Take it all in.

nonexample

Shes craving chalupas. Im craving Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. Like right NOW. God. I wish they delivered.

Luna

I wonder if kim and kanye are still together. I haven't seen any pics of them lately. Anyway im no fan of kim kardashian. But all these vile comments about her gaining too much weight is disgusting. Pregnant women are supposed to gain weight.

nonexample

Well...yeah! Just dont eat a lot of crap, though.

Kookla

Attention whore!!!! And in her case an actual whore

Kookla

How much have we all been submitted to hearing about this stupid butch for the past years???!!! Enough already to the media blowing the shut out of this talentless whore.

marie

That's not a baby bump, that's just Kim full of herself. As for her weight gain..24lbs? I gained that much for my whole pregnancy. Can't wait to see her in July. New clothing line...++++Line.

cobrazombie

Disgusting.

Wbrand

FYI she just posted this but this is an old picture because she has bangs now. Plus I'm sure she took this picture and photoshopped it. No ones stomach is that smoothed and perfect looking.

Cali

CASINOPIMP sounds ugly and sexually frustrated.. Get a life ****face and stop stalking everything about Kim. Her life is awesome so deal with it. You can go back to wacking off on her pics now.. Gross, ugly, worthless loser'!! I'm damn tired of hateful people with nothing to do but go on blogs and tear down other people!! Kim is in the public eye but she's human too!!

Jen

So Kanye woke up one day and thought: Kim Kardashian, that's the mother of my future children. I'm gonna knock her up as soon as she'll let me.

I guess we already knew he was nuts.

Misfitttt

that doesnt look like a baby bump more like she had a bucket of kfc and beer

RealityBites

She spends too much time reading about herself, is she had any self esteem she wouldn't give a damn. Who really gives a rats ass about her fat ass? Grow a back bone girl. I don't care about you or your family but seriously, if you don't care about what people say, stop doing **** like this and just live your life and stop making comments on the comments made about you...that would show class and prove people wrong. You just keep feeding into it.

danish

fake. i can stick my fat gut out like that too. I am not prg.

Cashin

Photo shopped

the one you should listen to

how does one eradicate those that are not important? I have no doubts as to why every nation hates us...