Lindsay Lohan

Attempts Intervention

And NOT for Her

4/6/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_lindsay_vikram_01
Lindsay Lohan is trying to live by the adage, "Do what you know," and she knows how to party ... but apparently not well enough to save a good friend.

We're told Lindsay tried to stage an intervention for hotel magnate/BFF Vikram Chatwal, who was arrested at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport for possession of heroin, cocaine, weed and Rx pills.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC, where Lindsay has frequently stayed and partied.  We're told Chatwal has comped her when she's there.

Sources say Lindsay tried to return the favor in 2012 by surprising Vikram at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood.  The plan was ... when he walked in the room, a bunch of friends and family would be there to express their grave concern over his drug use and partying.

It's unclear why ... but the intervention never took place, and Vikram kept partying, right until he was busted.

Let's get serious.  Lindsay never stopped partying either.

LK

AS PER WHO ??
WHO SAYS ?
LOL

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Intervention at happy hour or the suppiers house seem to never work..lielo try not giving one while doing lines off vikis dick in the mens room

LK

I GUESS THIS STORY CAME OUT OF LINDSAY AZZ ??
LOL

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

This story came up because bars in ny are closing a lindsay needs to pay her tab.money well spent..tic,toc rehab awaits real soon

DeeMaree

This is truly, seriously, the biggest load of crap I have ever read.

Kelly

Is Vikram a US citizen? Just curious, never heard anything about that.

DeeMaree

It is 4:47 am here. I woke up an hour ago, couldn't get back to sleep. After reading this again I'm pretty sure I am asleep and dreaming. Why I'm dreaming such bull s h i t I have no idea.

Roman Moroni

He or ... looks like some thing plucked from a fake tree branch in a terrarium

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Did this happen before or after the emts found her nonresponsive?

Sam

"Let's get serious. Lindsay never stopped partying either.'

Yet, you have no qualms paying for and posting this steaming pile of bullschit!

Kelly

Out of every story I've read about him getting busted I still don't know where he was headed. Was he on a commercial plane or his own? I'm behind.

Sam

The last thing Lindsay would ever do is sober up one of her sugar daddies, cause if they were ever to take a good look at her, well......need I say more.

just because

blohan no bra

Ivan in Phoenix

More likely that she was trying to do an intervention to steal his stash.

Cricket

That's like expecting an infant to know CPR. This woman has no idea how to live properly, how can she help another.? Lindsay only cares about herself, and where the next party is.