Ray J

Serenades Kim K With

'I Hit it First' Lyrics

4/6/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_kim-kardashian-album-cover-ray-jRay J wants Kanye West to know ... when it comes to Kim Kardashian, Kanye's getting sloppy seconds ... because he hit it first.

As you know, Ray J famously had his way with Kim in the epic sex tape, "Kim K Superstar."

TMZ has obtained some of the hysterical lyrics to Ray J's new song, "I Hit It First," which will be released next week ... and they're awesome!

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

We're told Ray J is making a music video featuring a Kim look-alike -- pre-pregnancy, we presume.

Unless he's into that kinda thing.

JD

Kanye should be thanking Ray J. If it weren't for him, he woulda never heard of that skank

JD

I just wish Ray J was white. Kanye would be even more pissed off then

Az Heat

This pic has inspired me to write a song called ”Motor Boatin” haha

Literature

What a low class, trifling, dishonorable dweeb. What happened to him? He has a sister and a mother. What if....? The price of fame is too high Ray-J. Find your self respect and note that if remaining famous and getting paid is this important to you, maybe you should re-evaluate your goals in life. What is a man without honor? A little boy vying for attention.

Amy

She must be so proud. What a classy bunch of people. I wonder...will she softly sing these lyrics to her bastard baby?

Miara

How tacky and classless......I know we have freedom of speech, but common!!!! I am not even a big Kim K fan.

Jim

Ray J = TRASH
Kanye = TRASH
Mrs. Kim K. HUMPHRIES = TRASH

Jenn

Wasn't she already divorced when she was with Ray-J? Right, buddy. You were first...

lolurdumb

Thats not sloppy seconds. She's been.used so many times that's like sloppy 42nds! That kid is gonna be so proud when its old enough to do an internet search.

kimlarc

Ray J is such a looser... so what he hit it first!!! and!!!! it doesn't matter who hit it first, it matters who is hitting it now....Ray J, please have several seats....

Boogie Onerism

I can already see the lil wayne remix, and I can forsee it sucking too. Give it up Ray J and stick to whitney.

lee

Omg... ray get over yourself.. yea so you had boring sex with kimmy.. its not something you should brag about... if you have any common sense should be embarrassed....

Wishbone

I'm beginning to feel sorry for this twit *runs and hides*. Does she not see that, universally, she's a joke?

Boogie Onerism

Blame ray j, sour grape so and whining ain't going to get you props...if I were you I wouldn't claim that!!!!!

Johnny Carcinoma

How much is TMZ being paid to serve up this daily Kartrashian news?

Nobody effing cares abou these idiots and the few who do are brain-dead, mouth-breathing, morons.