« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh's Wife

Baby Got Back ... & Front!

4/8/2013 7:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0408_adrienne_bosh_INF
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh may have had over $300K in watches and rings jacked from his home, but he's still got the family jewels ... his wife's bootyful bikini body.

Looking like a long lost Kardashian, Adrienne Bosh barely contained herself in a red two-piece as she showed off her buxom precious gems on the beach with her son in Puerto Rico this weekend.

She's making those crooks look like a giant ass.

As for the burglary, cops believe it was an inside job that was executed while Chris and Adrienne were out at a Miami nightclub ... but so far, no arrests have been made.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tleeg

Thats weird..shes skinny from the front but shes got an enormous ass in the back pic. WOW is all i could say. By i love fat asses so im down....id do her Froggy Style.

tleeg

Its ok by me...i personally love a heavier woman...i love 'em in the 215-220lbs range...and im a 185lbs whitw dude.

Vince

I thought I was looking at kim k ass there for a moment but then I realized it was to small....

Truth

MAN, SHE'S FUGLY AND FAT ASS.. LIKE HER CUZ KIMYE!! UGH... POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

a long time Leno fan!

Harvey, not everyone here finds overweight big bottomed women any form of attractive, cut the rest of us some slack! Spare us our eyesight!!!

A deformed, heavily overweight woman is "no" cause for celebration. But I don't know which is worse actually - the tonnage of unhealthy loose cellulite flailing about all over this poor woman's body OR the poor kid who may not have a mother for long because of her current unfortunate physical condition.

bbnx

Pig

bright eyez

It is beyond me why some women get surgery to look fat. I cant wait until this whole fake butt thing is done and over with.

OhSoLittleMouse

Holy ****! A family of 4 could live in her ass.

Sunshine

Adrienne was always thin before the enhancements

anonymous

Holy fat ass!!

StarryStarryNight

her ass is smaller than k.untrashian's.

Jody

I do not understand why women with such huge asses buy bathing suit bottoms 4 times too small. They do not look good. That is a huge, flabby ass. Even if it were firm, it would still be gross because it is so huge.

Sjango

thats a booty

Sjango

Ps damn thats a booty lol

Slash

I fail to see the attraction to mountains of gelatinous fat hanging off of a girl's butt. I mean, when she walks, it looks like there are 2 elephants fighting over a peanut in there!