Chris Brown's Mystery Blonde

'I Don't Go For Black Guys'

4/8/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_chris_brown_blond_date_getty
The mystery blonde who's been accused of destroying Chris Brown's relationship with Rihanna isn't exactly a threat ... because she says she prefers vanilla over chocolate.

22-year-old Keisha Kimball -- a waitress at L.A.'s Playhouse nightclub -- was photographed holding CB's hand last Saturday inside the club ... and now she's being blamed for Chris and Rihanna breaking up.

But Keisha tells TMZ, “I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."

Keisha -- who says she's not racist ... it's just a dating preference -- adds, "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."

And get this ... Keisha says CB is normally a great tipper, but last weekend he stiffed her ... in the gratuity department of course.

As for the CB/Rihanna breakup rumors ... our sources say they're true ... but it's nothing out of the ordinary for the on-again-off-again couple.

We're told Brown and Rihanna break up like this on a regular basis -- and things go back on track just as quickly as they derail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

static

That's some funny schiznit.

BobbyBlue

F*** I have to stop looking at TMZ. I'll be brain dead if I keep reading **** like this

Cat

I would have made it more clear - I don't go for men that use women as their punching bags!

Blondie

She looks like she's into him there.

Pudding Tang

No gratuity from a violent brute!... SHOCKER!

jen

yeah, surrounded by black guys......but claims to like white guys only..hahahahah...she'll be begging white guys to go out with her now....white guys and white women DO NOT LIKE WIGGERS..........and honey, your a wigger......

Machelle

He fights
the Valet
over ten dollars,
now he's stiffing
the waitress?
Can this guy be
any more of a s***bag?

tleeg

Good for her...all they did is act like hood rats and beat their women...JUST LIKE CHRIS BROWN!!!

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

She must have good credit.

Celebrities Suck

that's what she said thn she married one.. by the way they are looking at each other I bet they'd hit it. I am waiting for rihana to start posting pics of her with a guy. That relationship is toxic..

MIKE

She should have said I don't go for woman beaters and ass holes like Brown!

truth

At least she was honest enough to say who she would rather be with.
Question: Why do the majority of white girls limit themselves to just caucasian males?
I had a couple of white male roommates and it turned out they were ALL dirty guys. Some girls are just plain weird with the choices they make in men.

CoconutScrimp

Oh, I'm sure she goes for "black" guys, that is, white guys that are very Eminem-like.

4reallikecomon

She definately has a black girl name...keisha?white chicks name is usually betty...susan...debbie... linda..ect..

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Is "bottle" code for dope? Because there is no bottle.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments