Michael Clarke Duncan's Family

We Want Omarosa

Investigated

4/8/2013 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-michael-clark-duncan-judy-omarosaMichael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

Judy believes MCD was not of sound mind when he made the changes ... because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.

Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when MCD was hospitalized following his heart attack ... telling us Omarosa was fixated on MCD's money when he was on life support.

Another thorn in Judy's side ... Omarosa has already sold a bunch of MCD's personal effects (watches, cars, his "Green Mile" director's chair, awards, etc.).  Judy says Omarosa sold the stuff without the family's knowledge ... and she's pissed.

0408_MCD_doc_launch
It's worth noting: MCD reportedly left Judy $100,000 in his will ... so it's not like she got squat.

For Omarosa's part -- she tells TMZ, "I don't control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!"

0408_remembering_michael_duncan_footer

SusanCoyote

If there was anything shady going on, it was clearly Old Moroso. Could barely stand to watch Apprentice - La Toya accused her of pulling the plug on MCD. Don't think she would go that far but... she is so evil, I can see her making him sign a new will. WHORE

tleeg

I dont doubt she pulled that sh*t. Have u ever seen her on tv? Shes all about being sneaky and money, money, money with her shes a bitch..prosecute her ass.

Echo

Omarosa is , was and always will be a shady bitch. They SHOULD be looking at her for murder... Just sayin. MCD was a good man and she had no right to sell his green mile stuff, that should have stayed in the family.

Cat

I can't imagine him leaving his family with next to nothing....Something sounds very wrong here, I do hope they investigate Omagrossa - I can't see someone who loved his family so much leaving EVERYTHING to his monster of a fiancee!!!

jen

i believe latoya jackson along with his family...this witch is the coniving capital "C" word....she's takes black women, no, no, all black people back 50 years..she's a disgraceful human...which possibly she is not....would explain a few things...

whateveryou

If he rewrote the will, I would think his lawyer would have to be present to do that. Get the lawyer's opinion. If he doesn't benefit either way... he should have an even handed answer.

billybob

sound like a case for medical detectives...

Killmonokill

I said from the beginning this bitch was no good!!! I wouldn't put it past her that she caused the heart attack or delayed going to the hospital.... She is a no good wanna be celebrity... I hope she gets run over in traffic!

Mary P

She had a red carpet photoshoot at his damn memorial. Claudia Jordan says Omarosa admitted to taking a little cash for herself from the fund she started off his name - and while O is saying she wants to sue LaToya... she's been silent on Claudia's accusation. I hate that woman and I didn't know her before all the crap she pulled with MCD.

all about the money

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't cause his death in one way or another. She was also so fake on Celb apprentice this time around...glad they got rid of her already.

IowaGirl

Omarosa definitely lied about keeping him alive until the EMT's arrived. They made a statement to that effect. I have always suspected she had something to do with his death? Oh & their "engagement" was another lie she made up after MCD's "heart attack."

STFUP

If OmaMajorBitch is selling MCD's prized movie memorobilia for profit without even contacting the family, she is lower than s***!
I hope his family succeeds in this lawsuit. That money-grubbing beotch deserves NOTHING!

wise1

About time. Dammmmnnnnn why couldn't it have been Omarosa? Can she leave the planet already?. The world will be a better place.

lowens1975

Vultures. Every family has them. They just can't believe that a wife would be considered first. My inlaws were at my front door the morning after my husband died wanting what he had in his bank account.

Celebrities Suck

wow what a cold hearted person If my partner that I love with all my heart died I would not sell anything that belongs tohim/her. I would cherish it, only someone that is interested in money would do such thing. Seems like she's all about making easy money. She's suing La toya because la toya's comment where she said that Omarosa was a conniving, scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke? Maybe MDC family should team up with la toya against this money lady. How could she sell his stuff so soon? smh