Michael Clarke Duncan's Family

We Want Omarosa

Investigated

4/8/2013 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-michael-clark-duncan-judy-omarosaMichael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

Judy believes MCD was not of sound mind when he made the changes ... because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.

Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when MCD was hospitalized following his heart attack ... telling us Omarosa was fixated on MCD's money when he was on life support.

Another thorn in Judy's side ... Omarosa has already sold a bunch of MCD's personal effects (watches, cars, his "Green Mile" director's chair, awards, etc.).  Judy says Omarosa sold the stuff without the family's knowledge ... and she's pissed.

0408_MCD_doc_launch
It's worth noting: MCD reportedly left Judy $100,000 in his will ... so it's not like she got squat.

For Omarosa's part -- she tells TMZ, "I don't control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!"

0408_remembering_michael_duncan_footer

alex

Didn't she become some minister of something..... Poor God

Sassy

What?! She sold his awards? How insane! He has surviving blood relatives whom she could have gifted those to. I understand selling a car, but awards seems really disgusting.

chris

i agree with LaToya, this woman is evil

Joi

I guess Omarosa is in a lose/lose situation as far as public opinion goes. I don't think she did anything wrong and if Michael wanted his family to have certain things, he would have left it for them.

I'm chalking this up to a greedy relative who is upset because she didn't get a bigger piece of the pie.

Omarosa has learned to live with the hatred and wouldn't cave when the greedy relatives came knocking on the door. Good.

I know this isn't going to be a popular post -- and I can't believe I'm defending Omarosa -- Judy should take her $100,000 and her memories and be grateful.

Cheryl A.

Vomitrosa is the original BITCH!

isaiah

Oh plz! Who are they gonna ask bc Michael ain't talking?

amazinglybored

He dies and the fight for his money commences, it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth when this starts up.

happypat35

I am not a fan of Donald Trump, but I hope, for once, he calls her out. No good slvt.

Cinner

I don't blame his family, this omorosa woman is a master manipulator. She would certainly steal from a dead person. Pure evil.

Blonde Ambition

What an evil woman.

Poopsi47

All about money

Zimba

Don't do this. He was such a dignified black man. Don't drag his legacy through the mud. Let it go! If she did - she'll get hers.

Kris

OMAROSA IS A SNAKE AND A CON WOMAN.

cindy

Why do black people have to fight about everything, even death? !!! James Brown sat on ice for a year while his family squabbled, George Jefferson did the same thing. I know most of them dont respect life, but cant they have a little respect for the person in death?

mr.howell

I remember the story of how he died,it sounded strange,she took her time getting to him while he was falling into the pool,she was in the bedroom banging on the window calling for him,but he was already at the bottom of the pool..very odd story,why was he in this state of mind?,why wasn't she with him outside to watch him?,was he drinking?why was she in the bedroom?..nothing seems to add up here..at least what she said make a lot of sense..