Ray J's

Kim K Diss Track

LISTEN NOW

4/8/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040713_ray_j_launch_v3
Stop what you're doing ... put down the Cheetos ... and listen to the magic that is Ray J as he sings about banging Kim Kardashian ... 'cause TMZ has the first clip.

Ladies and gentleman ... we give you 30 seconds of "I Hit It First." You're welcome.

Now that you've listened -- and let's be honest it's pretty catchy -- remember why we've gathered here today ... so Ray J can remind Kanye West he's getting nothing but sloppy seconds​.

Kanye WOULD respond with a rebuttal track ... but he's too busy releasing chart-topping albums.

pastall

Ray J you are so pathetic...we get it you had sex with Kim...it makes it even worse that you are still trying to make money off of it or create some kind of controversy to stay relavent.....so so pathetic

Fred Farkel

barf

ellenirish

Ray J its time to get a life. Stop trying to revive some sex tape saga and your relationship with Whitney to make yourself relevant. If you had any true talent you wouldn't have to resort to this pathetic behavior for publicity.

Jannie

I would SO not be bragging about hitting that. And I think I saw the whole song, not just a 30 sec clip, somewhere else.

Jeff

I'm no KKK fan but it's kinda petty. Someone else was almost always there first.

Shaunie

91st

jrose2627

Kanye is fixing to bash this boy. Can't wait to hear his track. Going to be epic

lolurdumb

Everyone in this circle of crazy is desperate for attention. Their never going away

cluesarethere

Obviously that's the name of this game... Use each other for gains. Kim uses men... And men uses Kim. Everything is fair game.

leila12

But who wasn't hit that?? Before cry baby kanye serious lol

lynkel

Cant wait to hear Kanyes rebuttle. Ray J still needs Kim to be revelent. Get over it man

Kendra

Ahh right up there which such classics as Brian Mckight's "Let me show you how that pu**y works and 2LiveCrew's "Me so horny". Anyway Ray J is in his 30's isn't this like something Justin Beiber would do? I mean it smells of "Look at me" regardless of the target. As my husband said, he might of hit it first but that does not mean he hit it better, lol

robocop

Ray J is every bit of what he's being called -- low life,
s*** bag, pathetic, etc. But the fact remains that KK stayed with this loser for 5 years and was dumb enough to tape a private moment. What does that say about her??!!

Rich

Yes, but Kayne had the more fertile seeds.

Chaps

Can I have my thirty seconds back now?

.BTW he hit nothing first, he was just a sucker in a long line of boys being twirled by the nympho.