Mel B

Booed AGAIN on 'AGT'

... Over a Black Joke

4/9/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409-tmz-mel-b-agt
Mel B
isn't winning any hearts and minds in the "America's Got Talent" audience ... sources tell TMZ, she just got booed AGAIN ... this time over an arguably racist joke.

Sources at the NYC auditions tell TMZ, a comedian took the stage moments ago and began to tell a joke about how black taxi drivers are more entertaining than other taxi drivers ... and Mel buzzed him.

She said, "I found it really offensive. There was no need to do a stereotypical black joke. It was not funny." But the audience disagreed ... booing Mel for hitting the red button.

Fellow judge Howie Mandel then asked the audience if they thought the joke was offensive ... and the audience replied with a loud NO.

Howard Stern said Mel lacked a sense of humor and Heidi Klum chimed in, saying, "There will always be jokes made about being black and white ... I agree with you that we should laugh about it."

So we gotta ask ...

IwuvTMZ

Poo!

Skar

Isn't she black?

Bob

Man this is great news.. I don't know what my day would of been like if I didn't hear this earth ****tering story... I come to TMZ for all the life changing events in the world.

Stiletto

When God made the 2nd black person, he was heard to say "Rats! Burned another one."

Pudding Tang

I agree with Howard Stern but in Mel's defense, she might be speaking from personal experience as racism is more prevalent in Europe.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Another person that loves to pull the race card. I wish she would pull the "work hard and don't complain" card.

tenley

So, wait. TMZ is making it look like Mel B is r*cist and humorless. And that the two white celebrities are totally cool. And then not telling us what the jokes are.

Truth-Bag

Once you go black, you never go back.... Because he doesn't have money for the cab

I'm out :-/

That was a racist joke. What's happening to America? How do you find racist jokes funny I'm really Shocked!

Danielle123

TMZ and their misleading headlines. SMH.

static

This show is another example of how the networks force mediocrity on us.

TLAW

and... racist comments go... (Can't wait until TMZ follow in the footsteps of YouTube and start using users real names when you comment; knocking down the wall of false security that the internet allows)

Pompano Ann

Can we all say, In Living Color, Richard Pryor, George Lopez, they all make and or made fun of their own race. Can everyone relax?

@iAMTIMWILSON

Why did the white guy cross the road? To tell his neighbor how disappointed he is in the Republican primary

@iAMTIMWILSON

Life's like a box of chocolates. You can't trust all the black ones.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments