Dick Gregory

The Racists Are Out to Get

Beyonce and Jay-Z

4/9/2013 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040913_dick_gregory_launch_v2
Beyonce and Jay-Z are taking heat for the Cuba excursion because all the RACIST WHITE PEOPLE are on the hunt to attack African Americans -- so claims legendary comedian Dick Gregory.

Gregory -- whose political attacks are epic -- told our photog at Reagan National Airport,  Beyonce and Jay-Z have been skewered because of the color of their skin.

And he warns everyone ... "We're not the caretaker of Black folk."

And one more thing -- Gregory seems to think Dennis Rodman went to North Korea as part of an Obama-sanctioned secret mission.

Dick Gregory -- old but still bold.

Az Heat

Any time a black person doesn't get their way were called racists! Tired of the race card! If you did something wrong then you did something wrong no matter the skin color!

Truth

"No one is more racist than an old black man": Chris Rock

Cricket

I don't think any American celebrities should be involved or even go there. They are entertainers, not diplomats. It is ridiculous.

Cricket

zioncheck

Yeah. All the white kids that made these people successful are "racists". Blacks have been free for over 140 years and cannot get their act together. Even giving them section 8, welfare, free college, has not helped them. They constantly go around whinning that white peoples are racist. people are fed up with them and the jewish ones.

Danielle123

It's true. Anyone that takes the time to read the comments of ANY black celebrity stories published on TMZ can see the racism oozing from these people. People still call Jay Z a thug when he has shown himself to be an extraordinary businessman. People continuously downplay Beyonce's talent when they know for a fact that she is an amazing singer and performer. The minute black artists come up, people try to shove them back down. This is obviously not directed to those that support them but to those whites who will come into every single Beyonce or Jay Z story and leave hateful comments for no honest reason. There is no real reason for people to hate these two. They pursued their careers, fell in love, got married, had a child. Sounds good to me.

Danielle123

BTW it's not only white people that try to shove blacks down. I've witnessed blacks doing it to other blacks as well. Crabs in a bucket. Cough* Wendy Williams* Cough.

Socalpimp

His thoughts are Obamas thoughts too

Socalpimp

His thoughts are Obamas thoughts too

Az Heat

This guy should be more pissed off about how his parents named him after a penis! I'm sorry I just made fun of a black mans name I must be racist haha

OooooNooo!

Wow is he still alive? Just, I guess.

Greg

Hasn't Beyonce almost made herself white?

lel410

This man is still as moronic as he ever was. No one with any brain cells takes his "white conspiracy" theories seriously. Black people have more opportunity, more education and more avenues out of that kind of ghetto thinking than ever before, and they are certainly strong enough to think for themselves without idiots like Dick Gregory throwing in his useless rants.

Debbie

I am so tired of this crap. No one is supposed to go to Cuba; black, white, brown, etc. This race thing has gotten old. If anything is perceived negative in my life, I am going to start saying it is because my family is "Greek".

Terriwith2arfs

I am so SICK of being blamed for racist behavior! Listen to what black people say about white people and then tell me who's racist. This idiot is an ignorant bigot, I don't care what color he is. Black people! quit hating! Quit accusing white people of exactly what you do!!!