Mischa Barton

Puts Up Her Daisy Dukes!

4/9/2013 8:29 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0409_mischa_barton_flynetRockin' a 1993 "Melrose Place" choker and a pair of tattered jean shorts, sometime actress Mischa Barton went for a leisurely stroll in Los Angeles on Monday.

It's been ten years since "The O.C." premiered and the fresh-faced 27-year-old "A Resurrection" star has proven her career still has legs.

Contrary to popular belief, Marissa Cooper is alive and well.

0305_Sexy_legs_guess_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Wocka

OVERWEIGHT. CASE CLOSED.

karlew

3 years ago people were calling her a bone rack and telling her to eat a sandwich, now a lot of those same people are calling her fat and telling her to ease up on the cheeseburgers. What a bunch of hypocritical f^ck wads.

smurfya

I was always more a Rachel bilson fan.

barney

Mischa is not fat.I'd much rather have a woman with thick thighs like hers hey look good.

Drexxy

I know no matter which way she goes..skinny or healthy..people are still going to give her grief. I think she looks a lot healthier now and as long as SHE is happy..who the hell cares what anyone else thinks? Leave her alone and let her live her life.

OnThree

After I saw this picture earlier today, I got off my ass and went for a 3.5 mile run.

HfromDublin

She's a selfish bi*ch ( I'm sure she's been taken down a peg or 2 since oc) but she used to act like she was god's gift to the world even cussing her mother out in public..... what goes around comes around, karma......look at her now. HA!

6one9

WHY do ``FAT`` chicks think they look good in cut offs??
NEWsFLASH BitChEs!!
YOU don't!!
Cover that LOAD ``up!!!!

NOT ELMO

Mischa Barton
Puts Up Her Daisy Dukes!.........................Call Jenny !

sunshinesmama39

To BF, it's comments like that that contribute to eating disorders!
#bullyingissolastyear

bb

I don't feel too sad for her that people are calling her fat...I remember back in the OC days Mischa was a bully herself and called other chicks fat all the time including Rachel who was *tiny*. Quite ironic, since she'd make 3 of Bilson now.

ttt

if they hadn't said it was micha barton i would have had no idea who she was

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6