Diddy

I'm NOT Bangin' Kate Upton

4/10/2013 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0409-diddy-kate-upton
Sad news from the Diddy camp ... the rap mogul says he's 100%, positively NOT having sexual relations with model Kate Upton ... despite the fact it would be totally awesome if true.

Reports surfaced this morning that Diddy and Double-Diddy were spotted making out at a NY restaurant last week ... and the Internet instantly exploded with jealousy.

But Diddy says it just ain't true ... tweeting, "Attn all Media. I don't even know Kate Upton personally! I'm not dating her! What's being reported is not true. END of story!"

Sad ...

update_bar
A rep for Kate also tells TMZ ... Kate and Diddy "barely know each other" and they are definitely not dating.

0410_kate_upton_twitter_footer

Blondie

Kate, I love you. Please don't turn into a kartrashian.

Josie Wails

What appeared to be an original chic with some decent visuals has now spiralled into a disgusting standard of the typical white chic sucking up to the typical black dude celebrity hoser. Upton is now disgusting and has lost her career compass, she may now get more offers from s***bags but she has lost what personal respect was shown her by this atypical steroetype celebrity suckface wannabe hoser and of all people to show off with she made the mistake of choosing the typical black rapper huckster, Upton is a cheasy pysochophant poser now.

Jeff

"despite the fact it would be totally awesome if true." Uh... no, it wouldn't. I love how the media continues to try and shove interracial relationships down out throats. It's sickening.

August

Of course he's not doing her...Diddy & Kayne West are in a loving monogamous barebacking relationship....

Pet peeves

Well that tells me all I need to know about her...

happypat35

Puff is a devoted family man these days. He is protecting his little girls with this nonsense. Last time I look, white girls (some of them) will date anyone with money, black guys, 90 year old guys (Hugh Hefner), Anna Nicole Smith who was trying to claim her 100 year old widow's money. Call 'em gold diggers. Not talking about Kate. Gold diggers don't care about race, age, etc.

hermon

With Caucasian reproduction rate dropping so low, now at unsustainable levels, I find it incredibly depressing that this TMZ journalist would promote dropping that rate even lower. Shame on you TMZ, racial hatred comes in many forms. Overt social activism thru social proof is fine when the goal is not genocide.

static

As if...

tahoegeminii

Diddy wishes-Kate should date Liam Hemsworth-there's a smoking hot couple

Celebrities Suck

when TMZ posts what they believe to be news and isn't they deserve a "YAWN" usless crap

ChuckyDee

I'm sure Kate even has standards.

Paul Jaramillo

This is an example of a ghetto mentality that leads to gang violence, abortions and human GARBAGE BECOMING RICH. TMZ is staffed with mental defectives who need to get real jobs, not spreading their juvenile filth.

Fred Farkel

My brain will not accept this.

4reallikecomon

A lot of white chicks would love to do a black guy...if it wasnt for the white dudes hating...ive stuffed my python in several "nice" white babes...

mallball

She wants the purple crayon