Jenna Jameson Accuser

'She Beat Me With A Brass-Knuckle iPhone!'

4/10/2013 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409-jenna-jameson-tmz
Jenna Jameson allegedly wanted to beat down her assistant  -- and yep, there's an app for that.

Jameson allegedly went all Naomi Campbell on the transgender gofer, but with a dangerous twist ... a BRASS KNUCKLES CASE on her iPhone 5 ... according to legal docs.

Shocking details of the arrest have now emerged in Britney Markham's restraining order request, filed by attorney Adam Krolikowski. She claims Jameson barged into a Newport Beach salon and started bitching at her, and eventually punched her in the stomach and back with the weaponized device.

Markham claims Jameson then threatened, "I'll f***ing kill you."

The assistant says she definitely was the worse for wear, landing in the hospital.

Here's the thing: Brass knuckles are illegal in California, so Jameson could be in felony territory ... but she has an interesting defense -- the brass-ass add-ons are an accessory, not a weapon.

0410_jenna-jameson_instagram2
Fashion -- it can be really dangerous sometimes.

DTD

And my foot isnt a weapon either but I could stomp you to death

Cool Papa

I hate when puny little whores get delusions of grandeur like Jenna Jameson...or Justin Bieber.

Hobie

The brass knuckles were an accessory until she used them as brass knuckles.

who dat

Why didn't you put up a current picture of her face. Answer- because she looks hideous from the plastic surgery.

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Ohhh Jenna,

Beat Me,Please Beat Me.....

Dan

It looks like i could catch something just from looking at this nasty skanks picture.

Sierra

What a low class scuz.

Fox

She went home and beat her kids with the iPhone light saber app as well. What a whore.

jwoolman

Geez- I sure wouldn't use my iPhone as a weapon! I admit I've dropped it many times and once accidentally flung it across the room when I forgot it was on the top of the bed... Which is why I encased it in an Otterbox Defender (aka its own personal little tank) before removing it from the box. But never thought to use it as a weapon! Although Otterbox does claim it would survive a drop off the roof....

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

You'd actually have to remove the iphone to use those as a weapon.

spectator72

She has to be a nitwit

Just what myself and any other guy needs
A woman with her own brass knuckles

Notaparazzzi

If it is determined that you can legally carry brass knuckles around simply because they're attached to an iPhone ... then I get to hook a flame-thrower up to my printer.

jimmy d

this is what you have to wear if you decide to invade one of her two stink holes with your fingers,so you dont get swallowed.........FEEEEED MEEEEEEEE

shannon2

She's innocent until proven guilty.

Amy

She's probably in more trouble for threatening to kill her. Wow, what trash.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments