Lindsay Lohan

Tears & Vodka

on Letterman

4/10/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

041013_lohan_letterman_launch
Lindsay Lohan mixed vodka with rehab -- with a splash of tears -- on David Letterman's show last night.

The most famous defendant since O.J. Simpson says she's taking her impending rehab seriously ... but then -- on camera -- she reached for a coffee cup filled with a mysterious liquid.

Best mug shot ever!

By the way, Linds kept the party going after Letterman -- she hit up 1 Oak Nightclub, and was seen leaving early this morning.

0410_lindsay_lohan_INF
At least she's not driving.

Mimi

Oh,my sweet Lindsay,you don't need rehab,you just need love & understanding.

I love & understand you my little sweetie.

lynn

I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching that garbage. You watch, this stint in rehab will yield no different results than the past 50 stints she has done. The old adage is true, you have to have serious consequences to change your ways. The legal system and Lindsay's enablers have prevented that from happening.

alex

Uhhh..... She's an actress, right?

3Storms

She acknowledges her problems but at the end of the day she just doesn't want fixing and likes the party-and-spend lifestyle too much.

Mary

She sure can turn on the waterworks when she wants. Was she wearing grandma's table cloth? Bloated face and lips, as usual. 6th time in rehab and she talks about taking it seriously, I doubt it. And after the show where does she go, partying, typical.

TerriW

She looked completely trashed on Letterman, and like most lushes, they cry for no real reason when they are drunk! Go to Jail already.

Spicy mag

Good she's embarrassed by Dave's ambush. Maybe it'll help her get scared straight.

EastCoastChopper

There are alcoholics and there are insatiable alcoholics... Linds is the latter - So was Amy Winehouse - These kinds of alcoholics have the gene...and LiLo has the gene 2 x (both parents) and that is not an excuse but a matter of science. These people are all but doomed and maybe 15% manage to turn their lives around. I suspect LiLo will bounce along the margin with a means of $200-500k per year and will bounce in and out of jail and court the majority of her life. Her income will come from appearences and print ads...From Japan to JC Penny...Just enough to keep her in Grey Goose and Gucci.

Cricket

I'm no fan of Dave, but let's be real. The guests get a list of questions to prepare answers. Also, the guest can object or provide a list of what they won't discuss. Happens all the time. As far as her needing help, she's had rehab before and more than once, and she made a mockery of her stay. She deserves to be laughed at, as she made it clear with her lack of respect to the court and consistent public endangering.

Brien

What a joke!

marlee5574

Crocodile tears and baloney. I wish she would either get serious or go away.

Dgothamnyc

You ppl are a JOKE

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Crackie said she wants time for herself and needs to Focus on her. She is lost! Give her all the Alcohol and Pills she wants to put her out of her misery!

darkshadow

sadly she won't make it past 27 years old.

KSB24

I watched that show last night, and I was so uncomfortable for her, but she handled it well. I actually felt bad when I saw letterman pull some raw emotion out of her. I didn't think she could feel anything anymore. That being said, I hope she actually sticks to rehab for the whole 3 months and comes back ready to start a new career. She had tons of potential before drugs/alcohol. Boy she's a mess now. I'm just hoping she doesn't over dose before May 2nd

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments