Lindsay Lohan

Rehab Facility

SURROUNDED BY TEMPTATION

4/10/2013 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409_seafield_center_launch_v2

update_bar
8:00 AM PDT:  Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller is telling various tabloids that no decision has been made on which rehab facility Lindsay will enter.

Sources connected to the situation tell TMZ ... Heller is not telling the truth. A decision HAS been made, and Lindsay's going to Seafield.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
will do rehab 15 minutes from the hottest summer club scene in the country ... problem is, if she tries to escape she's going directly to jail.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay's lawyer and prosecutors have agreed on a facility where she'll do her 90 days of rehab.  It's called Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, NY.

Seafield is NOT a lockdown facility -- something prosecutors and the judge required.  But we broke the story ... there's no such thing as a true lockdown rehab joint where people are essentially held hostage.

We've learned prosecutors have modified the plea bargain and have agreed on Seafield.  It's an inpatient facility where patients are not supposed to leave, but no one can stop them if they walk out the door.

But here's the reason why Seafield was chosen -- It has 24-hour staff guarding the doors, as well as surveillance cameras and walls.  If Lindsay tries to leave, she can't be stopped, but someone would see her and notify authorities.  That would trigger a probation violation and the judge would almost certainly throw her butt in jail.

As for the cost ... $4,025 a week.  Grand total for 90 days -- $51,750.

One problem.  We've learned the facility is not designed for a 90-day stay.  The limit is 28 days.  An admissions person told TMZ ... they've never had anyone there longer for one stay.  But we've learned the administrator has told prosecutors he'd stylize a 90-day program just for Lindsay

One final thing.  There are lots of rules.  No tobacco, no cell phone, and you can't dress like a slut ...

0409_hampton_party_footer_v3

Hot Farts

Smith - please go finish suuking some kok somewhere or die of cancer

LLsez

FFS! The Most Boring Troll in the world is still here posting? Going on 10 hours straight, FFS.

DeeDeeLuvs

im a christian single mother who believes in finding the positive things in people. I learn alot when praying at the prayer gardens at my church. Im open minded to all people.

LLsez

Catching up on Dlisted:

"The chances of me not crying in my bed while hugging an empty bag of Mother's Circus Animal Cookies at least one time this week are greater than Lindsay Lohan actually spending all 90 days in that place. Bich is going to break out of there 5 minutes after checking in. But I don't know why she would want to leave. Spending 3 months in a luxurious spa in the Hamptons sounds like a prize you'd get on The Price is Right. What Lindsay Lohan should do is get one of us is to put on a water-damaged leather orange mask and a ginger wigand pretend to be her while we hang out in a luxurious resort for 90 days! Then she can put on an Amanda Bynes mask and continue to be a mess all through NYC. It's a plan!"

Hot Farts

Dear Dina:

Just paid off my Amex.

Very truly yours,
90291

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nine, you said the Court would not approve the Dunes, why?

DeeDeeLuvs

i have a cam show on cam4, i recite prayers and help people with their problems. it doesnt make me a bad person cuz im helping people

Suzy Q

I've been waiting for my BIG laugh of the day so I can sign off and I got it with LL's new avi.

Soooooooooocreeepyhahahahahah.....

Hot Farts

Looks like a wood headboard...HELLLLLLLOOOOO BED BUGS!!

DeeDeeLuvs

well since the cats out of the bag accidentally, heres the link to my show.

Reg

FFS, is that Troll still here dribbling it's shyte? I have told you a million times to WIPE YOUR MOUTH!!
Yes it is me,the one you refer to as (That One From Australia)!!! You droll boring inane dolt.

zildjian631

lol im a nurse there. this is going to be interesting

Gargamel

Poor Lindsey she doesn't deserve this.

Hot Farts

Here is what the serial killer, Joe on, The Following, TV show would get if I wrote the script - I'd lay him on a golf green naked, cleanly manicured. On his side I would stretch his scrotum and lay his balls over a golf tee. I would then lie on my tummy. Close up to the tee as if eyeballing a pool shot and then **** a pistol and blow his balls off separating them from his body. He would then be trained like a unic to draw baths for ugly women with wart covered bodies

DeeDeeLuvs

i am an inspiration to single mothers everywhere. dina is the one who inspires me to be a good mother