Lindsay Lohan

Rehab Facility

SURROUNDED BY TEMPTATION

4/10/2013 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409_seafield_center_launch_v2

update_bar
8:00 AM PDT:  Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller is telling various tabloids that no decision has been made on which rehab facility Lindsay will enter.

Sources connected to the situation tell TMZ ... Heller is not telling the truth. A decision HAS been made, and Lindsay's going to Seafield.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
will do rehab 15 minutes from the hottest summer club scene in the country ... problem is, if she tries to escape she's going directly to jail.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay's lawyer and prosecutors have agreed on a facility where she'll do her 90 days of rehab.  It's called Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, NY.

Seafield is NOT a lockdown facility -- something prosecutors and the judge required.  But we broke the story ... there's no such thing as a true lockdown rehab joint where people are essentially held hostage.

We've learned prosecutors have modified the plea bargain and have agreed on Seafield.  It's an inpatient facility where patients are not supposed to leave, but no one can stop them if they walk out the door.

But here's the reason why Seafield was chosen -- It has 24-hour staff guarding the doors, as well as surveillance cameras and walls.  If Lindsay tries to leave, she can't be stopped, but someone would see her and notify authorities.  That would trigger a probation violation and the judge would almost certainly throw her butt in jail.

As for the cost ... $4,025 a week.  Grand total for 90 days -- $51,750.

One problem.  We've learned the facility is not designed for a 90-day stay.  The limit is 28 days.  An admissions person told TMZ ... they've never had anyone there longer for one stay.  But we've learned the administrator has told prosecutors he'd stylize a 90-day program just for Lindsay

One final thing.  There are lots of rules.  No tobacco, no cell phone, and you can't dress like a slut ...

0409_hampton_party_footer_v3

hugh

Didn't Lindsay say that going to rehab would be a blessing? Why then is she putting off this blessing for 4 more weeks?
She's suck a fkn liar.

nonexample

Jesus man.

nonexample

Sorry, as in, jesus man, please knock this **** off.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm catching up and theres lots of conflicting comments whether Blo can or cannot smoke outside. Which is it?

magmax

“Sullivansays: After a long day of cruising the high schools looking for a date, I like to relax and sip on a nice pink hamster. It’s refreshing both for me and the hamster, unless it kills him. In that case he’s good on a saltine.”

DeeDeeLuvs

i was joking. that isnt me, cant u guys take a joke. i would never do a cam show much less show my breasts to the world. im a christian and a single mother.

HannahF

I've got some h8turd news. We've got a new attorney in our suite and he's a crim law attorney!! AND, he specializes in DUI. (apparently petty thieves tend to not have much $$$--color me shocked!) I don't want to overwhelm someone I just met but I will start asking him Q's.
As for Sullied/Moto and Lindsay all I can say is RES IPSA LOQUITUR.
Catch you all later.

Sullivansays

Dina has done so much to promote awareness of domestic violence.

She runs seminars on the proper way to use a Gideon bible as a weapon, and how to apply the right amount of shadow for that just "punched" in the face look

JoJo

Sullivansays has had to many carafes of vodka and mr pink and is really starting to sound a lot like a drunken dirt.

Sullivansays

I'm a single mother of three, well two right now, but I'm sure the police will eventually find the third one.

Sullivansays

As a single mother, I feel it is my duty to tell my daughters, "get the money up front before getting down and dirty"

Mrugowsky

Does she even have $ 51,750 ??? That would really cut into her drug funds. Even Charlie won't help her on this one.

Sullivansays

I met this great guy at the prayer garden today.We're going out Saturday night, right after he finishes the 5:00pm Mass.

He's so cute, he wants me to call him Father lmao.

magmax

"Sullivansays: Never put your parakeet in a pencil sharpener."

Sullivansays

I'm really a hoe bag, that would do anything for a fix, and I mean anything.