Lindsay Lohan

Rehab Facility

SURROUNDED BY TEMPTATION

4/10/2013 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409_seafield_center_launch_v2

update_bar
8:00 AM PDT:  Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller is telling various tabloids that no decision has been made on which rehab facility Lindsay will enter.

Sources connected to the situation tell TMZ ... Heller is not telling the truth. A decision HAS been made, and Lindsay's going to Seafield.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
will do rehab 15 minutes from the hottest summer club scene in the country ... problem is, if she tries to escape she's going directly to jail.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay's lawyer and prosecutors have agreed on a facility where she'll do her 90 days of rehab.  It's called Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, NY.

Seafield is NOT a lockdown facility -- something prosecutors and the judge required.  But we broke the story ... there's no such thing as a true lockdown rehab joint where people are essentially held hostage.

We've learned prosecutors have modified the plea bargain and have agreed on Seafield.  It's an inpatient facility where patients are not supposed to leave, but no one can stop them if they walk out the door.

But here's the reason why Seafield was chosen -- It has 24-hour staff guarding the doors, as well as surveillance cameras and walls.  If Lindsay tries to leave, she can't be stopped, but someone would see her and notify authorities.  That would trigger a probation violation and the judge would almost certainly throw her butt in jail.

As for the cost ... $4,025 a week.  Grand total for 90 days -- $51,750.

One problem.  We've learned the facility is not designed for a 90-day stay.  The limit is 28 days.  An admissions person told TMZ ... they've never had anyone there longer for one stay.  But we've learned the administrator has told prosecutors he'd stylize a 90-day program just for Lindsay

One final thing.  There are lots of rules.  No tobacco, no cell phone, and you can't dress like a slut ...

0409_hampton_party_footer_v3

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

No tobacco...really? Not even outside? Smoker face won't last two hours.

LK

OH MORE THING...
CAN I ORDER TAKE-OUT ???
SEAMUS SAY'S THEY HAVE GOOD CHEESEBURGERS . LOL I CAN'T EAT A CHEESEBURGER 4 90 DAYS IN A STRAIGHT ROW ! LOL
I'M NOT GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !

truthteller

The girls never gonna b no good lives in her own la la land.gets away with evetthing she does .one rule for the common man and one for lyndsey la la lohan

LK

", and you can't dress like a slut ..."
SO DOES THIS MEAN BRAS ON OR OFF ???
LOL

dummy

I give her 28 minutes...

jabberjaws

i bet she goes out within the first few weeks. at least for a smoke and a shot.

spader

90 days, good food, massages, clean living and your first hit on day 91 would be frikkin awesome !!

Good riddance!

HA! No tobacco + no vodka filled water bottles + no illegal drugs and probably not even legal ones + no calling pimps and dealers on the phone + no leaving + no abusing/threatening staff + no stealing = a sure fire path straight to jail!

Enjoy your cell, you stupid ho! You earned it!

J4X

No cigarettes?! I give the bitch 24 hours before she leaves cos I bet she can't go 90 minutes without a Parliament 100 let alone 90 days.

Good riddance!

Her liver will implode as soon as blood takes over her alcohol circulatory system and her lungs will collapse without the constant intake of pure smoke filled air!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

The first thing I saw this morning. YIKES! West Hampton? Traffic is bad enough out there without Lindsay.Oh Seamus you have a new neighbor!

Firefly

Good Mornin Everybody,

Did anyone else notice last night on Letterman that Lindsay has a lot of the same mannerisms as her mother on Dr Phil. At points I thought I was seeing a rerun of the Dr Phil show. Both danced around the questions fired at them. Both kept looking and talking to who, the audience? the camera? Both did the embarressed laugh and both looked like deer in the headlights when they didn't want to answer a question. I almost expected to hear Lindsay say something about his little tie and little shoes.

jwoolman

I don't know why they don't just put a tracker on her as they would if she were under house arrest. Problem solved. The police would be alerted whenever she wanders further than allowed. I can get one for my escape-prone cat, although Lindsay doesn't have a convenient collar for attaching it.

This place seems half the price of ones mentioned earlier, though, which should be helpful.

Jody

The people whose job it is to be around her are going to hate her by the end of the first week.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

You know guys addiction is not fun and it seems to effect everyone either directly or indirectly. I just started the ciggies because i'm starving myself and exercising and the weight isn't budging. 4 a day. I'm going to quit after I lose 20 lbs.Stupid huh?