Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

Aspodeth

How dare these black people!

Thomas

whats the difference between cuba and America ....we build more prisons than schools and financially enslave the middle class

Giddy babe

Never thought I'd say this but JayZ's a douche bag for releasing this, it's so unnecessary, I've really gone off him now

who cares

just look at all the dumb Americans going to N Korea for a vacation I wonder if one of the main attractions is goin to see how poor and starving the people there are

cr

You Love cuba both so stay there.

Hana

i just think it's dumb that they flaunted their designer clothes and lots of money while people in Cuba are broke as hell

Blake

I f'ing hate Beyonce and Jay-Z with their sense of entitlement and dumbass do***entary that she put out. Osama..I mean Obama lovers.

Heather

The President will not be brought down by his lack of leadership or lack the respect by world leaders, but his need to be a celebrity. Great job Obama on turning the US presidency into a joke!!!

Him

TMZ is turning into Mediatakeout minute by minute. If you took what Hov said literally, you are truly A$$holes!

Samantha

Despicable.

RufusD

Disgusting.

kogk1943

Can't cure stupid.

CC

Ppl are so stupid. I really can't understand why this is a big deal. You are an idiot if you take everything that a rapper says literally whether you think he is good or bad. Cuba is a flipping country! It is not an "off limits country". The people are not evil because they were under a dictator. You are an idiot if you think that tourists don't go to Cuba from all around the world. Its a frickin beautiful country!! The country is changing. Shut up!!

dorame80

Harvey must be in Heaven! he hates Obama, every chance he get to bash Obama, he takes it!!!!! always complaining about Obama and celebrities...Harvey is so jealous.....he is a sad little man.....poor imitation for a man! He complained about the fact tha Clooney was supporting Obama..we had to hear that bashing over and over, now Harvey a new reason to smear Obama...get a life Harvey....you could not shine Obama's shoe's......

Bina47

He had to rap about that!?!