Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

DivaStateOvMind

Lets make some more reaches and accusations from these song lyrics: Jay Z and Beyonce hate America, Obama to appoint Jay Z as new Secretary of State after deciding he would be impeached without him, Beyonce thinks Cuban people are better than Americans and agrees with all of their political moves since visiting the country....Poor sloppy, worthless, useless journalism

Azi

JayZ....perhaps my 6th grader can help you on those 3rd grade lyrics.

Mysic_beats2013

Jay Z talking down toward his best friend I meant illumanti friend damn

Len

Remember when rap music used to be about stuff? Now it's a bunch of rich guys talking about fantasies. Seriously, these lyrics are nonsensical ramblings.

Turn Havana into Atlanta? What does that mean? I'll answer. Nothing. It's a ridiculously stupid lyric. Havana is Havana. That's it.

4reallikecomon

To all the white people who dont like the fact that blacks,latinos,ect...is taking over ,...go to Ireland...youll be where its all white,or Austrailia,or .....just get the fock out

msteve

While many people would love to see the president get impeached due to Jay Z it isn't going to happen. If Bush didn't get impeached because of WMD's or Reagan for the Iran Contra then Obama is safe. Hate him or love him we are stuck with him until 2017.

aitakatia

Jz is just been a big A hole that he is why doesn't he just move there

Kaveman

Obama, the Great Divider, worrying about himself at every turn.

Matt

We'll soon be discussing stains on jay-z's suit, much like the stains on Monica Luwinsky's dress. this would also explain the trip to Cuba for Cuban cigars

Lola

Communism confuses him? He could read a book, if he can. These pop culture "icons" are dumb as rocks, and they are influencing the young in our society. Kids used to look up to real adults. Need to go back to doing things the right and natural way. Maybe someone will educate these nuts on communism. They do all seem to be in love with dictators.

Remind this idiot that six Cuban dancers on a visit to the USA just DEFECTED. He just doesn't get it.

jen

is this the same jerk that is having "the celebrate america" concert in philadelphia over memorial day weekend? why doesn't he sponsor a concert in CUBA for him his phony wife, the obams AND ALL THE CUBANS HE LOVES.....only arse holes would purchase tickets to see a guy and his wife who are ANTI AMERICAN.

Bird

Jay-Z and Beyonce need to get over themselves. They run around acting like they're some kind of royalty who deserve special privileges. He's just another rapper and she's just another singer. Barack Obama needs to stop kissing up to celebrities. It's not professional for a man in his position.

maria

He loves Cuba is he f------g kidding me. I'm cuban and I have family over there and I know how bad it is for them over there. Next time he goes to Cuba he should go outside of where the tourist stay so he could see how bad it is.

Mumra the Ever Living

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”
Of course it's confusing to you. You're not very bright, you have no idea of history, and you weren't allowed to leave the "tourist approved" sites that the Cuba has created.
In other words, you're not confused, your totally ignorant of the reality of the country you were in.
BTW, that hat you're wearing costs more than the average Cuban makes in a month.

Chuck

Jay-Z shows his stupidity with every breath he takes. What a Moron. What happened to Beyoncé Knowles? She was a role model at one time, but Jay-Z has brought her down to his level so quickly.