« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

Accused Of Ripping Off

Bev Hills Suit Shop

4/11/2013 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0411_kris_humphries_01

Kris Humphries swindled a Bev Hills suit shop out of thousands of dollars in designer threads ... by promising to deliver NBA clients in exchange for a discount ... this according to a new lawsuit.

K.H. is being sued by Scott Hill -- who claims he was approached by Kris and Kim Kardashian a few years ago in the hopes he would provide clothes for Kris.

0411_kris_humphries_kim_kardashian_splash_sub_dateAccording to the lawsuit, Hill says he struck an interesting deal with Kris -- I'll give you a 30% discount on clothes if you introduce me to at least 2 of your NBA player friends to my store within 12 months.

Hill says the NBA players didn't even have to buy anything -- he just wanted an intro. Easy enough, right?

According to Hill's suit, Kris agreed to the deal ... and proceeded to buy more than $46k in merchandise using his massive discount.

Problem is ... Hill claims Kris not only failed to deliver on his end of the bargain ... but he still owes more than $6k in unpaid suit bills.

Hill's suing for more than $52k in damages ... plus interest. No word back from KH's camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CaMeO

If it's directly related to Kim, then.... yeah

beachchick218

Can't hold it against him. That's back when he was with that fat hairy Armenian hag. He wouldn't do that on his own

jeff

Frivolous suit (pardon the pun). I get suits custom made and get a 20% discount just for being a repeat customer. And that's when they aren't running their 25% off promos. I'm sure I could get 30% off if I was spending $46,000, without any promises.
I put down a deposit when I order them and pay the balance when I pick them up. Why would their be an unpaid balance?
I don't believe it, looking for free publicity.

Rationalist

At a 30% discount, the store still made plenty of dough. Kris should just pay the 6K if he owes it. Lay down with the dog, (Kim), and get up with her fleas.

Blondie

Not as much as his c dumpster wife has swindled the public.

kalanit

Just more proof that Kris is a liar and a loser.

RunnersHi5

It's going to take a bunch of suits to fight this.

2idiots

I see the Old Pimp has crawled from crypt and is trying yet another deflection tactic.
The 2 things that I find funny are
- this is from YEARS ago (as stated)
- Kimmie Kakes is Konnected
I have no doubt that KIM was the ringleader in this situation as i dont think KH is the kind of guy who ASK for free or discounted stuff.

TruthTalk

Sounds like that fat slob Kim Whoredashian it's directly part of the deal so they should probably involve her without he ashy skinned gay homosexual babydaddy

2idiots

is there a binding contract? Sounds pretty weak if you ask me

tdr9

Chris is just another guy trying to make as much as he can. Seriously can you blame the guy.

tamara

And guess who set that deal up. Wouldn't be KJ would it? And this comes out right before the trial starts, what a coincidence.

karenjj

You just know this was all Kim's idea. This has her written all over it. Always wanting something for nothing.

Az Heat

I'm gonna try to work a deal this ay Walmart or Kmart! Ha

Blondie

DANCE MONKEYS! All my love, Kim.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments