TSA to Lindsay Lohan

SPREAD YOUR LEGS

We're Hunting for Contraband

4/11/2013 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moment of truth for Lindsay Lohan yesterday ... when she was pulled aside at JFK airport for a very thorough, very hands-on security pat-down!

LiLo was attempting to fly from NY back to L.A. ... when the TSA decided to make extra double sure the actress wasn't smuggling any drugs ... or bombs ... or stolen jewelry back to the West Coast.

So ... did Lindsay pass the screening? Or was she BUSTED, thrown to the ground and arrested on the spot???

(Hint: There is currently no "Lohan Gets Arrested" post on TMZ.com ... yet!!!).

tamara

Of course they searched her with those high leather things she wore over jeans.

seamus

Good afternoon all. If I saw Lindsay coming short of her being a terrorist and she was going to endanger others- they is no way in HELL-I would search that skanky ass. She could get on the plane with the ghost of Pablo Escobar and would just wave her on while holding my nose.

PT

Whew - that's a "double-glover" if I ever heard of one. Maybe even triple. Can't take the risk.

seamus

If this was posted already forgive me -this is Charlie Sheen on Squeaky when she was on AM.

Say what you want about Charlie but I think he is incredibly kind to the Bitch.

seamus

91 year old Betty White named America's most appealing celebrity. No word of what America thinks of Squeaky.

janet

Lohan was pretty much giving a you better show up on time for the SM5 premier.

With Lohans history surprised it hasen't happened more often. She will scream some bullshyt about it.

campy

Interesting. It was/is my guess that LiLo will smuggle tobacco into her rehab facility via her va-jay-jay.

Its Nikki Bitches

LMFAO!!!
Lying Lindsay is tweeting old pics of her and Snoop dog from last year at Coachella and she's tweeting pics of Snoop for SM5. LOL! She knows Charlie is pissed off at her.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds tonight.

Hope she's all fuked up on the red carpet.

C'mon Charlie give Lying Lindsay some good ol' Charlie karma

Mae

.....I hope that agent put on two pairs of gloves before touching her.....

ChitownCletus

This is wild speculation!!!! Did you (TMZ) talk to the TSA? And this is what they told you?
Silly!!!! Like she cant hook up with what she needs in L.A. ? gimme a break. I just flew to NY from chicago and they did the same thing to me and my carry on, and then X-rayed me on top of that. Coomon practice flying in or out of NY.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

When Lindsay spread her legs for the TSA agent, did she hold her palm out for a $20?

Its Nikki Bitches

For someone who told Letterman that rehab is a "Blessing" Lindsay is so excited to party her ass off for the next four days.

So glad Producers and Directors are aware of this.

Gargamel

I want to lick her azz.

awards

ANNUAL POKE LINDSAY NIGHT AT COACHELLA!

(Highlights from last year!)

There were lines on her mirror; there were lines on her face, eh? And Linds had them waiting in line last year for her annual Pass Out and Get Poked free love circus side show. Wannabe Stars and real date pickers enjoyed a few minutes of personal time and inattention with the Fabulous Lilo who in the Ultimate Annual Social Faux Pas passed out on a bed.

She calls it “building my fan base” and her new devotees love her for it! Ali was passing out Tee Shirts “I Poked Lindsay in Indio” and it is the fashion statement of the Weekend’s well-dressed man about town, there are hundreds!

Reached in the morning for comment Lilo said, “Did I miss anything? Christ! My a$$ hurts! Ali! Where did you get all that money?” Ali said “Donations, eh?”

HannahF

I hate myself for figuring this out. But she and Jr. are hawking this app on twitter---Damn you Nikki for making me look!!!!
3h

#tbt #coachella me and @snoopdogg! One lucky @justsingit player in the next 48 hours will be in this pic ! Play me :) http://bit.ly/ZBN3Ze
Just sing it is some kind of music app---that I didn't take the time to look at--I do have standards. I noticed the same plug on Jr's twitter feed yesterday. Again, Damn you Nikki for making me look!!