« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Oscar Pistorius

When Are People Going to

Feel Bad for ME???

4/11/2013 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0328_oscar_pistorius
Oscar Pistorius says the constant snarking about his murder charge is killing him.

The former Olympian's family issued a statement whining about South African tabloids and social media boo-birds, saying they are deeply disturbed by the "disregard that is being shown by some ... for the profound pain that Reeva’s family and friends are going through."

"For Oscar the process is 'incredibly overwhelming' as he struggles not only to deal with manner in which he lost his girlfriend, but also his role in it." (Read: The part where he shot her multiple times back in February -- he claims he thought she was an intruder).

The statement goes on and on ...

"There is not a moment in the day that Oscar does not mourn for his girlfriend and Reeva’s family, and all those who were close to her, are in his thoughts constantly."

Not that it's slowing him down ... Pistorius is free on bail and was seen jogging on a track in South Africa last month.

0220_oscar_pistorius_courtroom_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Azi

"When are people going to feel bad for me?"
NEVER !

marlee5574

He wants people to pity him? Wow! I don't think so.

Jeansgeans

Yes I feel for his Family .....That they have to deal with the FACT that their son is a MURDERER !!!!!
May Reeva’s family have piece in their heart and lives as they deal with the loss of a beloved Daughter and sister.

James R. - Los Angeles

I'll feel sorry for you when you are sent to prison for life, murderer.

bernergirl

I am not defending him in any means, but U am not sure I read that in the excerpts you posted... Is there more to the statement?

kenblazed

Boo F'n Hoo...

J

They did you LOSER. You blew it. No one will feel sorry for you again. I hope they spin you like a top in prison. Come to America and I will be happy to push you down the stairs you pathetic LOSER.

george

We will once ur've taken ur life, u F'in murderer.

Sue from jersey

You piece of s*** . I wish they would take those blade legs of your and shove them up your a** and never pull them out !

shewentwhoa

I do not feel bad for him at all. I believe he did it on purpose.

Cricket

He should be vilified. He robbed a beautiful young woman of her life. He robbed her family and friends of her company. He should not have been granted bail. It's ridiculous that he gets to wander free while so many others are in p

Pink

Neva mathaf ucker, crawl back into hell killer

Made it Past 27

I know when-The same day people feel bad for Casey Anthony.

Gullible

Oh boo effin' hoo. You're known for your temper and you killed her. If you want respect then own up to your actions, deliberate actions - allegedly.

Carl

If you change the cir***stances from murder to taking banned drugs he is basically acting exactly like Lance Armstrong. "Poor me I didn't do anything wrong, everyone is out to get me".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments