Rick Ross

Reebok Gives Rapper

The Boot

4/11/2013 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_rick_ross_reebock_01
Rick Ross
just learned a hard lesson about rape and money ... you embrace one, you lose the other ... because he was just DUMPED by Reebok.

As TMZ previously reported ... Ross has taken a ton of heat for his song, U.O.E.N.O ... in which he happily sings, "Put Molly [Ecstasy] all in the champagne.  She ain't even know it.  I took her home and I enjoy that.  She ain't even know it."  Translation -- date rape.

Reebok tells TMZ ... "Reebok holds our partners to a high standard, and we expect them to live up to the values of our brand.  Unfortunately, Rick Ross has failed to do so."

Reebok goes on:  "While we do not believe that Rick Ross condones sexual assault, we are very disappointed he has yet to display an understanding of the seriousness of this issue or an appropriate level of remorse."

041113_rick_ross_reebok_launch_v2

0411_rick_ross_reebok_footer

DW1982

The man is disgusting. His moral compass is pure ghetto. I'm glad these corporations are taking some kind of responsibility by not rewarding these gangsta rappers with lucrative business deals. Enough is enough already!

Julie Blaige

I am totally shocked that Rick Ross would implement those words in his song. To top it off his apology was not sincere or carefully though of. Now we know what he's about.....

NYCBlackMan

NEXT TIME WHITE EXECUTIVES.......................LISTEN AND GET LYRICS OF SONGS BEFORE YOU SIGN TRASH TO A CONTRACT! OK?

marlee5574

I don't know why reebok hired him to begin with.

andre`

First, do anyone still wear Reeboks? Second, him rapping about drugs, murders, using the N-word, and other stuff is OK. I dont get this picture.

66ford

I live in Miami and this fat sweaty slob shot have been shot when they tried and missed.Real good role model for youngsters.Please try again and aim for wet spot.

Cody

Umm why was he a reebok rep any way it's not like he uses shoes to work out I mean he's usually sitting he's sloppy a$$ at a table in his videos. His music should soundproof like, " get in my belly".

phyllis53

rapping bout guns....hope he can't find any ammo, either!!

Paddy

That big fat tub O' Goo deserves to be BROKE!!!!!! No more Big Macs for the tub O' goo!!!!!!!

Dumas

He's gotta be the dumbest f€£¥#%}¥ ever to make crapp about rape,your so lo that LILO is a saint...now go away

Phil Jones

I can't stand cRappers.

Guy

At last America is wakeing up to this c-Rap - These skum bags sink lower every day. music like this should hold a jail Term!
Way to go REEBOK - Next time get a Human to sing a song

BigRawThaBoss

This why America is a third world morality country and no one wants American on its soil.Ross was dead wrong.Reebok has a right to terminate their business relationship.Rap music is not the only music poisoning minds.Just about all music coming out in the states hold a lane in deterioration of America!!!!!!

Ms.Boom

I would like to state! "Stop attacking Rick Ross", he used a Hip-Hop metaphor in his rap lryics, "Hell", the whole Rap song is a Metahpor.. I quote: "You don't even know it"
*Thousand dollar pair shoes,You dont even know it
*This a half a million dollar car, You dont even know it.
*Got a hundred acres I live on you aint even know it.
THE SONG IS ABOUT BRAGGING I'M PRETTY SURE ABOUT KNOWS HE, ROCKO AND FUTURE OWN EVERYTHING THE STATED IN THEIR LYRICS (SO, WE DO KNOW IT)..

As far as Rick Ross Lyrics:
*Put molly all in the champagne, she aint even know it.
*I took her home and I enjoy that, she aint even know it.
(Since when do Molly's knock you out and make you unconscious, if we are speaking about You don't even know it, I'm pretty sure the Women did know it..)

Also, What about the groupies that Put him on Blast taking pictures of him sleep or with him without his permission when "He didn't Know It"..

Our Country is built of followers, One person says the offended and the whole world wants to attack..HOW ABOUT THE ROCK N' ROLL , EMO MUSIC, WHEN THEY STATE IN THEY MUSIC, "KILL YOUR GRANDMA, RIP YOUR MOTHER'S HEART OUT AND FEED TO YOU DAD (AND MAKE MILLIONS OFF THOSE SONGS)..

Rick Ross apologized because, ya'll made him out to be a Rapist, and a cruel person..U missed understood the lyrics and for that you people are foolish..

"AND TO THE WOMAN THAT WAS RAPED, I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU HAVING TO EXPERIENCE A CRUEL PERSON WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU IT WASN'T RIGHT, AND I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE WITH THE SITUATION"

Kala

Thank you REEBOK! If I need to by a gym shoe you r on my list. I honestly believe that fool or any other can rap about what they want. BUT I can refuse to support them and REFUSE TO SUPPORT WHO SUPPORTS THEM. Period. Would he want his daughter treated this way by some punk? NO.