2 Chainz

'Crack' Rap Is Sooo

Confusing to Dumb People

4/12/2013 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

041013_2chainz_launch
If 2 Chainz had you scratching your head with ... "Put a fat rabbit on a Craftmatic" ... you probably need a translator -- which is why TMZ is here. You're welcome, white people.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Gridiron

Once again, TMZ doesn't fail to drive the wedge down the racial divide. And the morons posting racist comments again took the bait like the gullible little idiots they are. TMZ plays some of its readers so easily....

Julies

ok, I'm white but not illiterate. Heavy gal on a bed. Duh. These douchey lyrics could be written by any slutty minded teen-age boy or girl. Maybe they were.

JustAThought

White people are dumb, but that is ok because we have TMZ to translate for us? WOW, that was shameful even for you TMZ and the bar is set pretty low here.

IndyMike

Rap had gone down the tubes. These current rappers suck. All of them. The lyrics are so bad it's mind boggling people still listen to it. The lyrics are now just words thrown together and made up

mcf1040

Douche alert.

Jungleboi7

Im a black male and I didn't know what it meant

BW

I know one thing, that 99% of rappers are as dumb as most of the 2rd graders here in the U.S.

tleeg

Of course the white bitch who bangs black hood rats knows whats the lyric means.

Sjango

Most white people are stupid lol

feedthepig222@gmail.com

Two chains obviously needs a( g.e.d.)

Col. Sardonic

Damn jiveass turkeys!

watson387

Just as many whites smoke crack as blacks if not more. And don't get me started on meth. They don't need a translation, they understand just fine. Ask Lindsay.

Jeff

Everywhere he goes he has crack...everywhere he goes he's got some ass...

Joy

I am an African American and I have no idea what this means. Before I even looked at these comments I expected people to generalize and bash this rapper as being "ghetto" and a "clown". And LOOK I was right. Thanks TMZ for giving racist white people a platform to again voice their silly opinions. He's a performer you idiots. FYI more "white" people buy his music than 'Black" I would guess, so judge yourselves.

essenceofmalkia

"You're welcome white people" as if only black people understand ignorance. GTFOH. Stupidity has no color hence all the racist comments on here. You may want to take into account the affect this crap music is having on the younger white generation since they are the ones buying this crap to make this idiot famous. PLEASE believe and note the majority of real hip hop heads and rap fans can't stand this dude.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments