DMX

Crashes Alicia Keys Show

UP IN HERE

4/12/2013 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

041213_dmx_launch
DMX did not get arrested last night ... but he did hijack Madison Square Garden -- turning an Alicia Keys concert into an absolute insane asylum ... and the video is AWESOME!!

First, the crowd went berzerk when a mini Ruff Ryders reunion broke out -- Alicia's husband Swizz Beatz and DMX hit the stage for a few bars of "Ruff Ryders Anthem."

But you've gotta see what happens when they launch into "Party Up (Up in Here)."

2000 was a damn good year.

doodoopapah

It's amazing people actually pay money to see that?

Shane!

How does crappy music like Alicia Keys and DMX get to play Madison Square Garden. Music is so sad these days. I don't see how people listen to this crap, just a bunch of gibberish and click and whistles. It's not even real music it's a novelty.

Slumerican

Wow, that was the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my life........smh.

static

Alicia Keys believes the government is responsible for 911 and the government also invented gangsta rap to influence black people to murder each other.

Luna

Putting DMX's issues and addiction aside. The guy is a legend. His rhymes are solid. He made it big at 30 which old to be entering the game. Too bad he let drugs ruin his life.

BAM

DMX is my Dog... No pun intended, Love his music and his attitude towards the Law. He is the only Rapper/Celeb that can talk to the police and do what he does without having Life in Prison. That just amazes me that he is not a lifer. But he need Praier from all of us. Maybe he could get off of the Drugs and bring back that "Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood!" Vibe again. PERIOD!!!

mr.howell

I know someone who went to Alicia's show in Vegas and they told me she STUNK!..her show was awful!..

Suzieque

I must be the only one that does not know wtf is supposed to be so good about this video.

GODisJUDGE

Do it Earl! Proud of you!!!

medallion

Dmx!

4nic8r

Looked like fun. DMX may be his own worst enemy but that shouldn't cancel out his talent.

z162826

DMX is the man! Hurry up and heal brother.

4reallikecomon

DMX ,ROCKS

Bkshorti

Dmx is still amazing, do sum crazy things but his music still gets me and every1 out our seats that says alot about his music. Damn, I wish I couldve been their.

Bkshorti