Lindsay Lohan

Gets D For Attendance

at 'SM5' Premiere

4/12/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0412_charlie_sheen_lindsay_GettyLindsay Lohan is as predictable as a pineapple in a Mai Tai ... she showed up 40 minutes late for her "Scary Movie 5" premiere.

In fact ... she blew in 30 minutes before they rolled up the red carpet.

Her "SM5" and "Anger Management" co-star Charlie Sheen broke away from a few interviews to snap a few pics with the soon-to-be-in-rehab-but-not-until-after-she-goes-to-Coachella starlet.

Bet she won't be late when Phoenix takes the stage.

dierdre

What the hell were all those annoying media people yelling about.....ewww Yelling at 2 NO NOTHING SO CALLED TALENT HOES...UGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grandma Cracker

Have they opened the Celebrity Geezing Tent yet?

LLsez

@dinalohan Cody is at hiss furst Cokechella PAR-TAY weekend!! SO proud of U, hunny!! (:

janet

What the hell is her little brother and sister doing there? Is her sister going to go around trying to sell and pawn clothes Lohan claims as 'vintage' because Lohan wore them or stole them. Little brother practicing surfing?

LLsez

Any pics of Blo on the ground under a table yet?

janet

Silly me, they are the decoys for her drugs. Who's going to look at them.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

It's a full blown hippie fest it sounds like. She'll probably drop acid, I think that clears your system quickly. Or maybe peyote. I wonder if anybody is going to test her urine soon . I think she is a fool to go to something like that in Cali. They are the state where her charges originate. She is thumbing her nose ar every probation officer in the state of Cali. All of law enforcement is a joke to her.

kathi303

She has no respect for the people who keep giving her a chance. Maybe if peoe started refusing to work with her she would learn some respect for others.

janet

Lohan knows how to play the game. She's had years of practice at it.

Lohan can be wasted off her ass. As long as she has nothing on her, not driving and most importantly not caught.

At this point the only thing is that if Lohan gets caught for public intoxication.

JoJo

Our country is ready to go to war and we have horrible crimes going on in our own backyards and we spend time wondering if Lindsay is going to drink and do drugs. Really I have gotten caught up in this nonsense and I'm done. I watched the red carpet and I thought she looked pretty good. Was she late, yes and did she give everyone what they wanted yes...Did she act like a star? Yes because as long as we treat her like a star she will not disappoint. Every hater on this thread has given her exactly what she and her family wants and needs...MONEY!!!

Reg

I swear the person who does the Love Lindsay Tumblr Page should have a statue erected in their honour.!!!

Sam

The stories should be coming in fast any furious now. Lindsay drunk, disorderly, getting restrained and cuffed, hauled away by several guys

If we're lucky, she might even get arrested.

Danielle123

I think once an actor does a 'Scary Movie', it's pretty much the end (or near) of his/her career.

Fluffy

If I was Harvey, I would have my best reporter at coke-cella (what an assignment that would be!). Get some exclusives for the h8trds

JoJo

So pretty much anything I ask is nixed??? You all are pretty much set in your ways?