Drake/Chris Brown Feud

Thought It Was Over?

THINK AGAIN!

4/13/2013 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-drake-rihanna-chris-brown-tmzDrake is holding nothing back about his feelings toward Chris Brown ... ripping CB over his music and the way he treats Rihanna -- and doing it in a very public forum.

Drake sat down with Elliott Wilson on his "Keep It Thoro" Internet radio show last night, and absolutely tore Chris a new one ... saying, "His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap."

He added, "I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect."

Damn.

Drake did leave open a slight chance for reconciliation, saying, "We have an issue and it's either gonna drag out or maybe in ten years we'll laugh about it over drinks. Just let us solve that s**t."

Then again, the last time Drake and Chris sat down with drinks ... it didn't end well.

Biebsburbs

He sure is starting another war, CB will retaliate for sure on this one maybe by beating the crap out of Riri to prove he hits it first???!

Your S&M Girlfriend

Kill each other.

Sodawaterposion

Poor drake go to end up beat up by Chris brown

The Real JJ

Drake loves to talk sh!t and then roll out with bodyguards the size of buildings all around him. Drake is a little girl. I guess thats good for chris.

J

Chris Brown is a woman beater.

Drake makes music, and fights men who beat up woman.

Chris Brown is a horrible human being. PERIOD

Look at the pictures of how Chris Beat her, then read the transcripts of him yelling. "I'm going to F-in KILL YOU!"

Chris Brown should be in jail.

Keelin

Why does Drake complain so much? This ho obviously doesn't want to be respected. She wants someone who'll punch, bite, and strangle her.

MoraMore

two soft azzez arguing over a love to get my ass whooped by a loser, whore.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

Drake is just another spoiled brat who grew up on the hard streets of Forrest Hill( an area where only a "chosen" group live)

Constance

I love 'em both! I hope they work that $h!t out soon so they can make some good music together...with RhiRhi lmao

nastyboy13

Drake does make better music than Cb, bit is that really hard??!! Cb a Lil Ho from da jump!

truthteller

How old ate these men .bloody five .grow up u big wusses .......

antigirlygirl

Sorry, Drake. She is sprung over Chris and probably doesn't like nice guys. Kinda feel bad for you.

Truth is

Heaux of Babylon...trust she's a witch

Randomz

Y'all listen to the whole interview and not TMZ they just picked and chose what they wanted to post .. Drake also told the media to leave him and CB alone and more ! SMH TMZ !

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Rihanna fell in his lap? hahahaha literally, I bet! lmfao. This is too much. I don't know what more hilariously stupid - him even commenting on this "feud" or referring to himself as a "real ni**a" ......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments