Lindsay Lohan

Did Somebody Say

COACHELLA!?!?

4/13/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-Lindsay-Lohan-Coachella-X17Never one to let a little thing like an impending trip to rehab get in her way, Lindsay Lohan descended upon Indio, CA last night with her brother to hit up the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo has been swearing to friends that despite the numerous temptations Coachella brings ... she plans to stay completely clean throughout the weekend.

Time will tell ...

Amanda

I can in some ways relate to Lindsay. I'm the same age as her roughly. I too have been struggling with addiction. The difference between her & I is that I'm not in denial of the situation. I do understand everyone is entitled to their opinion, but with all these rude & negative comments how can she get better? There's so many around the world who are watching her every move & constantly bashing her every second they get. It really is all in her mentality.

1. She could easily say I'm doing this for me not for anyone else, which by the doesn't seem like that's gonna happen.

2. She feeds of the negative comments & no matter what she says or does there's gonna be someone putting her down, even if it is right.

In a nutshell she has to focus on doing this herself, not for others otherwise she is gonna die. I don't know the girl, & nor have I ever been in trouble with the law, but I can definitely relate to her. If you ask anyone why they drink & or do drugs, their 90% would say they do it to numb the pain. Think about it, there's a hell of a lot more going on with her than any of us could know. Insulting & putting her down constantly is not going to help her, hell all this criticism might drive her to suicide. I wouldn't even wish death on my worst enemy. You all can wish many things, but for those wishing she'd just die, that's sad.

sterlingguys

LOVE YA LILO... no one, not even the sad bullying kids at tmz can keep you down. LOVE A LILO

Its Nikki Bitches

So Dina is over at ROL while her brother Paul aka sterlingguys is on here.

Bwahahahaahhahaahahahha!

delusional much LL?

lowhan's just a gossip-site joke not a "star" or "starlet".
a lot of real stars go to this festival, watch how they avoid lowhan like the plague.

saw that francesca eastwood is there also.
lowhan calling her a nobody and this from celeb*tchy the other day is the main reason i feel disdain for lowhan.
the way she treats people like cr*p.

April 10, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Yeah ? She treated my friends who work in film like garbage , and she is nothing more than a lazy thief .

April 10, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Yeah ? She treated my friends who are super nice people like garbage , only because she could . I got a glimpse of her when she isnt putting on her fake persona and it isnt pretty

sterlingguys

@nikki

i ain't related to any lohan though i wish i was.you though are a stupid cnut who can't see the wood from the trees, how is your wife? you know what i mean dude? hahahahaha , did you tell her you tried to hit on dina and dina told ou to fcuk off? LMAO!!!!!!!!

Lucky_130

It looks as though SM5 is staying at 6% on the Tomatometer over at Rotten Tomatoes,lol. My favorte bad review so far has to be this one,
Scary Movie 5 has to be some kind of pyschological experiment. Perhaps the filmmakers sat in a lab, rubbing there temples while wondering aloud how awful they could make a movie and still score at the box office.
Stephanie Merry
Washington Post

KCQT

Even though she is skinny she looks fat

magmax

Wow Sterile Gay Guy, you really should practice fapping to completion. Your chronic self disappointment and obsessive pimple counting is making you tense. Try taking your gerbil for a spin.

Grandma Cracker

Cracks me up when the Lohan and Sullivan Clans fight like the Hatfields and McCoys on TMZ.

Sullivansays

@Sterlingguys,

That wasn't very nice of you to attack young Amanda. Did you take your addys today?

Sullivansays

We Sullivans know how to stick together and to stick it to everyone else.

#Family First right after getting our fix.

Sullivansays

None of you know how hard it is out there for a pimp.

Sullivansays

So cute, Nana thought Coachella was a Catholic retreat.

Isn't she just precious.

Its Nikki Bitches

Looks like Paul aka sterlingguys ran off to crawl back up Dinas as$

Sullivansays

None of you understand the pressure a single parent is under to raise four losers. You think that was easy?