Kevin Hart

Yup, I Was Drunk

4/14/2013 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041413_kevin_hart_jail_launchKevin Hart was not under oath, but he still told the truth to TMZ on his way out of jail ... he was drunk when cops busted him for DUI.

As TMZ first reported, Hart was popped for suspicion of DUI early Sunday morning after California Highway Patrol officers spotted him speeding and driving erratically on the freeway.

On his way out of jail this morning, Hart fully admitted to being drunk ... and even said he told the officers as much. Guess he doesn't plan on pleading not guilty.

Hart did say he was hit with another charge, but claimed that one was total BS.

k harris

Kev you no better dont let the devil fool you man.

bernergirl

At least he admitted to being Drunk. The officers should have let him take off his watch, especially with his wife there... Cops make things more difficult than they have to be.

noni

This wasn't his first time driving drunk, but I'm sure this is first time getting caught...SMH!!!

ImUrDad

Bravo finally someone admits fault.... Kevin hart does have class tho, i would expect him to own up.

Cheryl A.

YUP, only an a$$hole would drive drunk. What if you kill someone next time?

rlemons

The fact that he admitted he was drunk shows honesty, I believe it happened how he says.

WiddoMouse

Hey TMZ: When you write a "news" story about a "celebrity", would you please state who he is. Is he an ahtlete, a singer, a doctor, etc? Not all of us know who these people are. Thanks.

Babypinkribbons

"Dumb ass"!!

Kelly05

He's lucky he didn't kill anyone.. The prisoners would have loved a little chocolate drop. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craig

Who?

sgm

These idiots will never learn!

boooo

im glad he isnt denying but its still not okay

Iamrightyouarewrong

I only pray this was his damn wake up call. Thank god no one hurt. In his eyes after seeing this I'm sure he thinks he got away easy. I'm to kind to wish upon anyone what his deliberate actions could have caused and his possible different response the next morning. He wouldn't be out to respond. I also hope he dosnt read some some of these dumb ass comments.

soletwosole

Hope he paid cash for bail because EVERYBODY knows the way his checking account is set up!

Iamrightyouarewrong

Lets see if someone were to have been KILLED or INJURED he would have same response right. Yup I was drunk. Doubtful. I was wronged man I was wronged its cause I'm black. Lying cops. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments