Lindsay at Coachella

The Last Temptation ...

Before Rehab

4/15/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_lindsay_coachella_x17
Lindsay Lohan
insists she was clean as a whistle at Coachella ... navigating around the muddy waters of drugs and booze.

LiLo is telling friends ... she didn't drink an ounce of alcohol and stayed clear of all drugs ... even though people all around her were getting high.

So why should we believe her, because frequently we don't?  Here's the thing.  There are NO pics that have surfaced of Lindsay partying, and whenever she does ... something gets out.

In fact ... we know Lindsay was invited to numerous parties and we checked with people who attended -- and could remember -- and no one saw her.

Lindsay is telling her friends she turned in by 10 PM both nights during the weekend.

Raising the question ... why bother going?

0415_coachella_footer

Its Nikki Bitches

'Scary Movie 5' Review: Terrible & Unfunny, With Lindsay Lohan And Charlie Sheen

Huffington post

LISA

Here’s one I haven’t seen before - Lindsay’s eHarmony video:

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

@ALICIA: WHO HAS PSEUDOMONAS? YOUR DOG? I THINK MY DOG HAS THAT IN HER EARS. GET BACK TO ME IF YOU WANT THANKS.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Since Blohans 'lounge chair' 'high'tailed it back to Dodge, what about her other 2 drug mules? Did the 'Super Model and Pro Surfer' go with him?

LISA

Squeaky directing her own photo shoot with Ali - plug your ears at the end.. *Why can't I find a single site that sells any of her products?

delusional much LL?

thought after "liz and dick" especially, that this "so talented" bs would stop.

just caught the 'anger management' episode.
uh..where exactly is this so called "talent" ?!
calling her mediocre at best would be pushing it.

the writers feeding her delusions calling her a "movie star".
yeah..on what planet is she a "movie star"?!

lohan's an online tabloid joke (she barely makes the print editions),that's what she needs to stick to.
forgot "movie star" calling her an actress is an insult to the profession.

Chief Gall

perfect timing......
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! It's hard to believe haters are adults!!!!! Stupid Nikki does not understand things, per usual. I said the movie sucks. I am not gonna see it. Many of her fans are not gonna see ti because it's just a tiny stepping stone. It's not important. Many people have seen it and will continue to see it. Any actress could have had the role and the numbers most likely would be 15.2M the first two days and probably more than 30M after the full run. What this means is Lindsay Lohan is not toxic and repellent. The most important thing about a movie is how good or bad it is. Pleanty of actors, including Emma Stone, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, Meryl Streep, ETC... have made movies that have not done so well at the box office or just do ok or completely bomb. It means people don't like the movie. It does not mean people don't like the actor(s). SM5 is doing more than ok for a movie with a 20M budget that received bad reviews. Lindsay can be in good or bad movies and if people like the movie they will pay to see it. They are not going to stay away from the movie because she is in it. SM5 is proving that fact. And poor haters are pizzed. Do you understand now? Or are you too stupid? LOL!!!!!!
absolutely out...............

ketjo

Sorry Non ...sweetie didn't see that "Little Harsh till after I had posted my reply.....Just hitting and missing here today Been moving my daughter into a new house since I found it for her Saterday....Lord have Mercy you would think a woman who was married for 25 yrs and a mother of grown children would have learned a thing or two about doing things but she turned into a little girl again as soon as she moved in her and doesn't know how to do a thing ....LOL ...but we found a beautiful house or her near us...(fell in love with it myself) and she will be renting till the divorce is settled and then she wants to buy it...( truth be known I would buy it if I could..)....and I am worn out with all this drama....Thinking of hiding out on top of my mountain for a month and just enjoy the quite........
Thank you all for being my sounding board at times....I really appreciate it....You are all really sweet....

delusional much LL?

put lowhan in a lead role people will stay away in droves.
producers of any note already know that.

StarryStarryNight

for anyone who didn't see this from this morning. it's a riot!!!

MAGMAX
There has been recent mention of Anne Frank on TMZ, and that reminded me of a post I made a few weeks ago so I’m posting it again -
An acting coach or someone had suggested Lindsay lay low and do theater for a few years. So picture this:
Lindsay lands the lead role in a local production of The Diary of Anne Frank.
Fast forward to the opening night performance - The Nazis have just entered the house and the entire audience stands up and yells "She's in the attic".
5 HOURS AGO

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Good Gawd.....I think I'm impaired

Chica

Every time TMZ Live talks about L.L., "Ryan" always gets bitchy and defensive....where did they get this guy? Every time he comes on, I cringe, because he's so nasty.

Its Nikki Bitches

HOLY SH!T !!!! Blohan has tons of track marks in this pic.
Look at her right arm, the almost back of her left arm, and OMG to her legs.

Like I said before, if you blow the pic up you can see a pin hole from the neddle.

Scroll down on the story, its really about Katherine

bit.ly/11nRgne

FFS!!! What a JUNKIE!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey Red CRAP

Started from the bottom now we're here
O/
/▌
/ \
████
╬╬\O
╬╬/▌
╬╬/\

To bad you cant say that about Strawberry Short Cake.
Her ladder is gone!!! Bye, bye

StarryStarryNight

do her teeth look different and really, what in the hell is her hair doing? her hands are just sooo nasty.