Sharon Osbourne

Heels in Mexico

4/15/2013 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_sharon_osbourne_tmz_01

A foot massage doesn't cure all, but it helped Sharon Osbourne a little bit as she decompressed in Mexico following her split from hubby Ozzy Osbourne.

As we reported ... Sharon and Ozzy are living separately in L.A. -- she moved into the Beverly Hills Hotel and Ozzy rented a house a few miles away.

Sharon shot down to the Esperanza Resort in Cabo this weekend, but the split was clearly on her mind.  She was texting constantly and talking on the phone.

Ozzy just posted on Facebook that he's been back on drugs and the bottle for the last year-and-a-half, and he seems to be saying that caused the rift.  Ozzy also says he's been sober for 44 days and is sure he can save the marriage.

It's unclear how permanent the split promises to be.  As far as we know there are no immediate plans to end the Osbourne's 31-year marriage.

One source said ... Sharon and Ozzy have done this before, and it's a good bet they'll pull a Danny DeVito/Rhea Perlman and rekindle the relationship.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Rosie55

**** sharon... i can't stand that woman

my 2 cents

It's time for Sharon to take care of Sharon, so she can be strong for her family, especially her children..and Ozzy too.

Yourkiddingmeright

This can't be true!!!!

Patrick

Ozzy was making a Sabbath record. Really it should be done drugged up so he was only doing the required head tripping to make a great album.

Bethy

It would be nice if you guys posted his entire message... He said on FB, "For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an ******* to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober. Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans. God Bless, Ozzy"

TonyBaltimore

drugs are not the answer,but I understand. Sharon is a handful. I can only imagine poor Ozzy having to deal with her ass sober? Impossible.

Jorge

Back in the late 80's, I remember him moving in with my friend Ray (a guitarist he was working with) and his wife in their apt. on Clarke in WH. He was hanging out, had an affair with a woman named Diana and none of us 20 somethings ever cared to ask why he was living there. Wasn't until 20 years later watching e true hw story that I felt pretty cool. I, knew where he was when everyone was looking for him and couldn't find him, back then we didn't fathom ratting him out or calling tmz and wouldn't have, even if they had been around.

Ginger

Sharon being married to an addict and her 2 children here are addicts she probably tired!!

shawn18

WOW.. really!!

buzz kill

No,Ozzy on drugs? Oh the horror!

taz

With all that this family has been through medically, it's no wonder Ozzie slipped. Stress and addiction don't go well together. Hope they can work it out, you can tell they really love each other.

Fabienne

Thanx@Bethy for posting Ozzy's comments. I think there is great hope for these two to work it out. Ozzy and Sharon, if you are reading our comments, just know that you are loved and we are hoping the best for you both.

Really

After what happened in Boston today why do we care about a has been druggie and his I want to be famous too wife! Its not the end of the world if these two are separated but for those that lost loved ones or were injured today....my thoughts and prayers are with them!

Diamond Goddess!

Awwww, I feel for them!!!
Addictions can be hard to break.
I wish them all the best and think they'll reunite.

Mrugowsky

What's the point of getting divorced after that long? ?? They clearly won't break up permanently.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments