Sharon Osbourne

Heels in Mexico

4/15/2013 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_sharon_osbourne_tmz_01

A foot massage doesn't cure all, but it helped Sharon Osbourne a little bit as she decompressed in Mexico following her split from hubby Ozzy Osbourne.

As we reported ... Sharon and Ozzy are living separately in L.A. -- she moved into the Beverly Hills Hotel and Ozzy rented a house a few miles away.

Sharon shot down to the Esperanza Resort in Cabo this weekend, but the split was clearly on her mind.  She was texting constantly and talking on the phone.

Ozzy just posted on Facebook that he's been back on drugs and the bottle for the last year-and-a-half, and he seems to be saying that caused the rift.  Ozzy also says he's been sober for 44 days and is sure he can save the marriage.

It's unclear how permanent the split promises to be.  As far as we know there are no immediate plans to end the Osbourne's 31-year marriage.

One source said ... Sharon and Ozzy have done this before, and it's a good bet they'll pull a Danny DeVito/Rhea Perlman and rekindle the relationship.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Twilightey

PUH-LEEZE! I could have severe allergies and a full-time job in a flower shop and still smell the makings of a reality show here.
Seriously, ever since Jessica Simpson basically gave us a birds-eye view into her losing her virginity with her 3-year televised marriage to Nick I haven't believed any of these shows are organic.
Guarantee they'll be a "Saving Ozzy' or "Fighting for Love" or some type of show with these two in 5, 4, 3,2...

DD

gad what an awful job he's got

cjs

If you want to get away LEAVE the silly texting etc alone and spend time with your thoughts.

PB

Say it isn't so please.

happypat35

Ozzy is an atheist. He said "I'm sick of hearing about this God crap". I don't care for this family at all. Go back to England!

Sloane

I find it interestng that on "The Talk" she fearlessly comments on other celebs situations
her and her fellow cast members have neglected to mention hers.... and her enabling Ozzy for decades.
everyone is fair game except themselves?
shades of Orwell's Animal Farm

jw

Did Sharon get off the Ozzy train?? She's been riding the money train long enough...yoko...

KicksandGiggles

Isn't that tweet?! Regular folks who fight with their spouses retreat to the other room. The rich jet off to Mexico for massages. Oh brother. She knew the prize she got 31 years ago. Why the big deal now??

newsjunkie69

The guy beats her! Time she moves on.

EastCoastChopper

This looks Colonial arrogance circa 1932 ! I bet Sharon is fantasizing she is actually in Bombay having a peasant rub her feet after a long day of shopping for silk and spice.

Dan

What a job having to massage that old hags nasty feet. I bet his hands smelled like spoiled cheese after he was finished!

Ashley

Thats gonna be be in a few weeks, here I come CABOO!! BEACH AND BOOZZEEE YES!!!!!!!!!!

KnuckleDragger

If I was married to Sharon Osbourne...I'd drink too.

scandal@ungibungi.com

Geez! I would chew my arm off if I woke-up next to that obnoxious bitch! Run Ozzie! Run as fast as you can!!!!

Deelight

I hope it works for you 2.... We really love you Sharon and Ozzy... Ozzy please get well soon,,,,,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments