Sharon Osbourne

Heels in Mexico

4/15/2013 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_sharon_osbourne_tmz_01

A foot massage doesn't cure all, but it helped Sharon Osbourne a little bit as she decompressed in Mexico following her split from hubby Ozzy Osbourne.

As we reported ... Sharon and Ozzy are living separately in L.A. -- she moved into the Beverly Hills Hotel and Ozzy rented a house a few miles away.

Sharon shot down to the Esperanza Resort in Cabo this weekend, but the split was clearly on her mind.  She was texting constantly and talking on the phone.

Ozzy just posted on Facebook that he's been back on drugs and the bottle for the last year-and-a-half, and he seems to be saying that caused the rift.  Ozzy also says he's been sober for 44 days and is sure he can save the marriage.

It's unclear how permanent the split promises to be.  As far as we know there are no immediate plans to end the Osbourne's 31-year marriage.

One source said ... Sharon and Ozzy have done this before, and it's a good bet they'll pull a Danny DeVito/Rhea Perlman and rekindle the relationship.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Gravity's Silhouette

I know how he feels. The drinking...the drugging....the meaningless sex romps. I've lived his life. I did things I wouldn't force on a mule...and that includes things I forced on a mule.

lovegarrison

Ozzy been high their whole marriage , she just now realizing this???? Or maybe its because now she have some independence now, because her talk gig. She dont need his moolah.

Bryan

What irritates me about Sharron is that she is willing to leave Ozzy over drugs and booze, but when she had cancer Ozzy was nothing but supportive and caring trying to get her well again. I swear she's just a selfish person....

jetfanglo

u r a bag......and may i add s***............howeva........

Dumas

Gee Sharon now you'll me just. A WAS

buckwheat

I feel ya Ozzy
If I had to live with her I would be on drugs and the bolttle as well

esleenda

Esperanza is a perfect place to get away from it all. I guess at a certain point, you have to say, enough is enough. Soak up some of the healing powers of Cabo girl!

ro

I feel so bad that that man has to touch that low life's hooves. That s*** of the earth better tip well.

August

The entire Osbourne family are a bunch of con artist Alcoholics & Junkies......

August

Is Kelly drinking away her sorrows & popping one BENZO after another over this?

Will someone please feed Kelly's new dog....she forgets about them after having them for 3 days?

H

She's ridden off his fame for years and doesn't need him anymore. Period

Kimmy

Guess what social media groopies, it's none-our business-wtf-is happening with these two lovely ppl,relationships aren't always easy!!!!!!!! And-who are-we-to cast blame on-others peoples lives!!!!!!!!! get a grip people,and fack off and let them deal with their personal issues, they are BOTH lovely ppl, I wish them all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleBIt

Luv U Sharon. All the best to you. I can relate to what you are going through and sometimes you just have to walk away. They have to realize how drugs and alcohol can destroy a life and a relationship. Its not that you dont live him . . . its that he HAS to love himself enough to want the good life waiting for him sober. Good thoughts and good wishes coming your way. XO

Mandy189

That's terrible. I hope they can work things out. She looks amazing though lately since she's been on the Extractor Drops diet and away from the surgeons office. I just bought a bottle. It better work!

August

Doesn't she own a Malibu Mansion RIGHT ON THE BEACH, with a dozen servants at her beck-n-call 24/7 to clean the lint between her toes?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments