Sharon & Ozzy

SPLIT

4/15/2013 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0415_ozzy_sharon_tmz_getty_article
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Kayla

He just confirmed this story isn't true on his facebook.

Carlos

what the hell is the point to get a divorce when you are both 90years old...

tucker

Jeeze, I thought that was Howard Stern.

David

The whole family are freaks!!!! Sharon, don't get too close to the fire. Otherwise the plastic will melt.

Crystalmwright

Bull****! They will never split!

Crystalmwright

She only leaves to open his eyes and then goes back!! TMZ is wrong on this one! They have been doings this for years!! Duhhhhh!!! She is a good wife!!!!! Stands by him for always!

antigirlygirl

This bothers me, I don't understand why you would want to break up with someone you've been with for over 30 years! Makes no sense at all. You guys know each other inside and out. Try to work things out, please!

Sammy

Absolutely love Sharon she is always so kind and give good advice to the contestants in America got talent. I love her and hope she and ozzy dont get a divorce they were happily married for so many years. I would like for my marriage to have the longevity that yours haves

spokenword

Ozzy can still pull chicks. She was f------ annoying anyway. Live it up again, ozzy. No more ball and chain.

Grumpy

Had enuff of her bitchy voice no doubt. She is gross

jenny4705

He reminds me of a zombie

STFUP

They are not 'separated' or 'living apart'. Ozzy made a Facebook post yesterday:
"For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an a**hole to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober.

Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.

I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.

God Bless,

Ozzy"

Derek

What sort of man would be attracted to a woman who thinks it is amusing for a woman to cut of a penis and put it into a garbage disposal? A man with no balls.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

OZZY IS AN ICON. A LIVING LEGEND. I BOUGHT IRON MAN IN THE NINTH GRADE. I'M SURE SHE HAS BEEN SUPPORTIVE OVER THE YEARS. ISN'T HE DECLINING IN FUNCTION? I THINK THEY WILL STAY TOGETHER LEGALLY. THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED HALF THEIR LIVES. I DON'T REALLY SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS ALL ABOUT. OZZY RULES!!!'

Toallthehatersoftheworld