Sharon & Ozzy

SPLIT

4/15/2013 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0415_ozzy_sharon_tmz_getty_article
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Kelly

I love the BH Hotel, but why would she be there? She has a fab condo here.

LindaJay

What a pity.

Wow ...

I love my TMZ, but you guys slap "exclusive" on so many articles. Fact is, you guys are a day late - another site had the details yesterday!

pseudonym

Radar Online published this story yesterday. KMZ only Kares about the Kardashians.

Steve

Sharon is a TERRIBLE woman and I am glad Ozzy can get away from her!

Bu

They have a long marriage of 31 years and from time to time people need their space to work through things. That's how it goes.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Jack Osbourne tweeted that it's a BS story. She has work commitments and he is starting a Black Sabbath tour. They've spent time apart before - it's nothing new. I find it VERY hard to believe that after ALL these two have been through, that they'd call it quits.

tdr9

Just like Lenny kravitz says " American woman get away from me" that's what you get guys with an American woman

buzz kill

Shaaaaaarrrrrroooooooon, change my diaper! Looks like Oz will have to find a new caregiver.

puddintang

NO! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO! You two belong together!

Mary Neiderlander

No !! Say it isn't so. I love them! they are the most real celebrities. Even in all their dysfunction you always saw that they truly loved each other. Please work it out. You both have worked through some really tough times and I have faith you can work through this to. Love you guys. I will send positive thoughts and surround you with love.

Blondie

Radar on line > KMZ

Kaaka

Its obvious that Sharon needs a younger man who could giver her that WORK in bed by pumping her full of SEMEN, Poor Ozzy when you watch him can't stand on his feet longer than 10 seconds.

Me

considering this is coming from TMZ first, you might wanna wait till it comes from them or their reps...keep in mind that TMZ was the first to talk about Lil Wayne being in the hospital and they said he was almost dead when in reality he was fine

judy jetson

How will ozzy function without sharonnnnnn!!!!?