Sharon & Ozzy

SPLIT

4/15/2013 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0415_ozzy_sharon_tmz_getty_article
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

joy

Wonder who's dumping who?

Vote2012

Wow these pictures are a good example what drugs and drinking can do to you, these people really look burned out from all that so called Hollywood partying.

Sandra

Glad Sharon has come to her senses!!! Ozzy is one strange freak who has fried his brains out with past drug abuse!!

semicharmed

They're too old for all of this.... I hate it when old people get divorced.

tdr9

I agree. More and more old people are getting divorced. It's sad to see the world heading this way

UnSub

According to their sons twitter account, this is just more BS.

semicharmed

Their both too old for this ****.

Zenith

Ozzy will die without Sharon to take care of him lol.

Carol Weaver

Visit me in Fawnskin. I will take you out kayaking and boating in Big Bear Lake. Please no not divorce. You have raised two beautiful children!
Carol Weaver, LA County Woman of the Year 2010

chrysantheofleur

I wonder if he realizes she's gone. Yeah, I went there. LOL

latestdiets.net

these two young ones lost their virginity to each other and want to see what is on the other side. they are way too young to settle for the first hot young thing that comes along.

Ali

I really like Sharon. She's tough, smart and a great business person. I think she can do fine with our without Ozzy. At this stage of her life it may be a relief to not have to deal with him anymore. I wish her the best. As for him, I hope he is okay as well.

Carol

I'll believe they're splitting up when the papers are signed.

Amy

Oh, I hope this isn't true. They seem to truly Love each other!! And thirty-one years is way too long to give up. I hope that they work things out and stay together to watch their growing family expand. I personally don't know what it's like to have divorced parents, but I imagine it sucks. I hope for their family's sake that they stay together. And for the right reasons.

Mrugowsky

It's likely b*llsh!t TMZ is throwing out there before anything has been confirmed. Pretty much like normal.